Print

Author Topic: CRAZY MARIO PRODUCTS!!  (Read 2669 times)

« on: July 11, 2001, 07:36:10 PM »
OK, here's the deal: you know how it seems like any sort of item you buy, you can get it with Pikachu's face on it? Well, what if nintendo made some really, um, weird, Mario Products? Such as:
1. Super Mario Hemorrhoid Cream! It could come in a nifty little dispenser in the shape of a mario character.
2. Mario Chocolate Chewable Laxatives! Which one do you want? Yoshi or Toad?
3. Mario Depends! Cute little adult-sized diapers with Mario and friends on them. You'll be the hit of the nursing home!

LOL. Everybody add any crazy, wacky thing you come up with.

~Princess Peach "Psstt... I'm wearing my Mario underwear! Hee hee!" Toadstool

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2001, 11:23:12 AM »
I was gonna say laxatives....
1.Warp pipe shaped toliet
2.mario edible dynamite
3.mario and friends shaped bananas

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2001, 04:11:54 PM »
Edible dynamite? LOL.

1. Toilet Paper with mario characters printed on it (would go nice with the warp-pipe shaped toilet)
2. Mario vs. Luigi rock-em-sock-em-robots.
3. Wart Soda, flavored like all of those veggies he likes to spit.
4. Super Mario 2 gardening kit: comes with turnip seeds and a shyguy for an assistant.

or here's a goofy idea....
5. A mario game where he doesn't save the princess or fight bowser, or exclude Luigi..... has to be an actual adventure though (SMB2 is an example, but it wasn't a real Mario game)

Princess Peach "Gotta use the can.. where did I put my Mario toilet paper?" Toadstool

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2001, 06:36:22 PM »
How's about mario shaped cheese?

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2001, 08:43:06 PM »
Mario lactose milk.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2001, 09:50:40 PM »
mario egg nog and luigi beer.Don't forget your cowser deoderant!

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2001, 09:50:41 PM »
mario egg nog and luigi beer.Don't forget your bowser deoderant!

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2001, 11:15:32 PM »
1. Mario Tooth Brushes
2. Mario Punching Bags(advertisement-now you can help Mario defeat Bowser and many other villains with this totally unnessacary punching bag, comes in Bowser, wart, tatanga, and Wario!)
3.  Mushroom Kingdom tent
4.  Mushroom soup(helps you grow 3 sizes bigger!)

I can be peach or daisy, daisy or peach. Either way, I can master all Mario Party2 games
I can be peach or daisy, daisy or peach. Either way, I can master all Mario Party2 games

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2001, 12:36:45 PM »
Mario Mac & cheese,and Mario shampoo in Peach smelling,Plumber smelling,(Don't ask!),and Lime smellingO_oo_O

If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shirt because you wanted limes to begin with.(Btw:These are real,I just came up with thePlumber smelling thing.)

Edited by - Sea Blast Sonic on 8/13/2001 11:37:55 AM
If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shirt because you wanted limes to begin with.

Print