Print

Author Topic: The Next Generation of Consoles  (Read 2477 times)

« on: August 21, 2001, 11:52:21 AM »
Since Gamecube and X-Box should be out in the next couple of months, which of the 3 systems ( PS2, X-Box, and Gamecube ) do you plan on owning? Personally I'm going for all 3. Only a complete fool would choose one system and stick with it. I already got PS2. Thats one down 2 to go. Even though I plan to concientrait on my Gamecube more, I want to get all three.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2001, 02:12:38 PM »
Theres no way I am getting a X-Box.
Thats out of the question.
My friends will probably get a PS2, meaning I will to keep up with all the hot games.
I realy do want the Gamecube though, it looks cool.
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2001, 03:46:23 PM »
Only a fool would dare even get one of those systems, especially Gamecube! Don't let graphics fool you, the controller's ugly, plus it's just a promotion for GBA! I hope it's not released!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2001, 05:58:49 PM »
Gamecube.  Hands down.  PS2 isn't my style, but I have a friend that owns one anyway, so I'll just play his.  And I really don't care about X-Box.  No desire for it at all.

I trust Nintendo to give me the best system and games, like they always have.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 8/22/2001 5:00:10 PM
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2001, 10:10:15 PM »
Hey, Anonymous Mario fan. Whats your problem. Just think, no gamecube=no nintendo, no nintendo=no Mario.  
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2001, 09:57:21 AM »
Yeah, but no one else seems to realize that no NES=no nothing!

In the 80's we hardly even thought about what the future would be like. Nowadays we never think about what the past was like!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2001, 03:08:53 PM »
I would like to get Gamecube, since I am into Zelda.  And I don't care how ugly the controller is, so :P.  And ur right, no=NES=No Mario=NO TMK.  Forgot that last connection...

DaMimster
I wish I had a life, or else I wouldn''t be sitting in front of this computer posting on this message board for others like me.  **Looks at Camera** Hello there, how are yo.. I Lost you anyway...
DaMimster

SMS, SSBM, and MP4... Three games for the gamecube starring Mario/Mario Characters

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2001, 01:26:43 PM »
Gamecube while my best friend gets ps2.Then we get X box to take it's chip and then destroy the rest with a big hammer.

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.

Print