Print

Author Topic: A Homestar runner video game  (Read 2688 times)

« on: September 08, 2007, 02:47:20 PM »
What would it involve I always had an idea of it being like the family guy game in that different characters had different types of levels any ideas?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 02:58:49 PM by zeldario »
Hanging out inside a lion is probably detrimental to one's health in the long run.

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 03:31:12 PM »
They claim to be making an RPG for the Atari 2600, but if you beleive that, the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary either.
We have a secret page!

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 03:46:28 PM »
Yeah I played the demo of that it wasn't so good
Hanging out inside a lion is probably detrimental to one's health in the long run.

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 04:39:45 PM »
They claim to be making an RPG for the Atari 2600, but if you beleive that, the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary either.

Yeah, that project never saw the light of day. They just couldn't fit an RPG onto the Atari.

A Homestar Runner game, eh? Well, knowing the Brothers Chap's style of humor, it'd be something weird like an action Turn-Based tactics ping-pong game or something. Even if were for the generation of consoles, it'd still feature graphics that look like they came straight out of the Atari ages (Strong Bad would've thought it was technical marvel). It would feature the twelve main characters from the start, and 8 unlockable characters, each with their own stories to follow. TBC would write the story, dialoge and jokes, and would supply the voiceover work.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 10:09:16 PM »
Either a game based around the mystical key-sword-tar, or a large-scale text adventure where you can play as Homestar or Strong Bad.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 08:28:23 AM »
Who?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 11:19:49 AM »
May I ask why you even bothered posting in this topic, Mr.Dead-Horse?

Print