Print

Author Topic: Alas  (Read 2534 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« on: January 10, 2003, 11:04:15 AM »
Well, the next Mailbag is up, and my message is not in it. I wonder why? It's really too bad; I put a lot of great stuff in it. Some pretty helpful things as well. If either David Dayton or Deezer want to comment on this, I'd appreciate it. Again, I signed the message not as "Wataod" but as "Errol."

Now, I'll just be off to the corner of the room where I can cry myself to sleep . . .

--------------------
MarioBros of the past is Watoad of the future. That is to say, I changed my user name from MarioBros to Watoad.
[I will stop using this signature once I deem that my name change is well enough understood by everyone who cares.]
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 03:00:19 AM »
I stopped crying and took matters into my own hands. Go here:

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/mailbag.html

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2003, 12:08:16 AM »
Heh. That's a cool picture, and thanks for the tips on who to watch for Mario CDs!
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2003, 12:54:36 AM »
Thanks! It's by far the best I've done—I'm generally not much of an artist. That's why I wanted Deezer to put it in the Fan Art section for me.

And you're welcome for the help. It took me a lot of game music-related searching and e-mailing to learn what I did about those two sellers. That's another reason why I was so disappointed that this message wasn't put in the Mailbag. Now that I've put it up myself, some people will see it, but not nearly as many as could have otherwise. It's possible that not even one person who actually asked about Mario CDs in previous Mailbags will get my advice.

Thanks, anyway, for the feedback.

Edited by - Watoad on 1/18/2003 10:55:53 PM

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2003, 01:13:08 AM »
There is a rare Mario CD being auctioned right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=2508008619

Print