Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 177187 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #480 on: February 26, 2006, 06:12:06 PM »
The Fishing Tourney has come and gone. Did anyone win it in their town? I think I did.

I had caught several sea bass today, each longer than the last. My record of 42 inches stood until 5:45, when it was broken by a 44 inch sea bass. With only 15 minutes until the ens, I races to catch more sea bass. None of them broke the record. Then I caught a tuna. With only one minute to go, I raed up to Tortimer to give him the tuna. It was 74 inches long. I finished talking as the bells rung for 6:00 P.M. I'll have to wait until tommorow to get my trophy, though. But I'm glad I won!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #481 on: March 01, 2006, 06:49:38 PM »
I desperately need a red turnip ASAP, because Wendell is in my town right now. If anyone has an extra, I'd be willing to buy/trade it.

EDIT: Nevermind. MaxVance came to my rescue. I only got a Country Guitar for it, though... I was hoping for a Turban =/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 07:21:57 PM by bobman37 »

« Reply #482 on: March 03, 2006, 10:29:46 PM »
At least you get to give it to K.K. and get his picture for it tomorrow.

Yeah, Wendell was in my town the other day, but I didn't have a red turnip to offer him. I always forget that Joan comes Sunday mornings..

Well okay, I do remember. I just can't wake up early enough to meet her. It's the middle of the weekend, what do you expect?
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #483 on: March 04, 2006, 08:16:13 AM »
She's usually around until noon. I think.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #484 on: March 04, 2006, 08:51:16 AM »
Well, last sunday I tried to find her at 10:00am. I asked Booker, and he said the nobody came by. Does Joan just stop by without Booker knowing or something?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #485 on: March 04, 2006, 09:01:09 AM »
That's odd. The AC:WW player's guide says Joan comes between 6:00 AM and noon every Sunday. Last Sunday was the Fishing Tourney, so she may not have come because of that.

« Reply #486 on: March 04, 2006, 09:52:26 AM »
That's odd. The AC:WW player's guide says Joan comes between 6:00 AM and noon every Sunday. Last Sunday was the Fishing Tourney, so she may not have come because of that.

Nope....she came ....I saw her!
She left just before noon, that's the time the fishing tourney starts!

« Reply #487 on: March 04, 2006, 04:32:13 PM »
Joan doesn't come on holidays, such as New Years. I'm not sure about Yay Day or La-Di-Day. I think.

« Reply #488 on: March 04, 2006, 04:37:31 PM »
...Oh no...

I just found out that the year in my game was 2005! Ugh! Well, now I had to time travel on my non-time traveling file a full year.

I really need some help cleaning up now. There's a lot of weeds and non-existing flowers that I need to get rid of. Um, but I can't really 'pay' anybody until I get some bells. I'll give you an IOU if you help me out.

Also, is there any penalty for time traveling once, and for a year? Like, does it decrease your luck?

If you haven't been to my new town since I rebuilt, you'll need to re-new my info. I have a new friend code in the last posts of here.

So, thanks a bunch to anybody who helps me.

« Reply #489 on: March 04, 2006, 04:39:36 PM »
Khold, I'll be over right away, and I can accept the chess pieces you told me about as payment.

« Reply #490 on: March 04, 2006, 08:10:27 PM »
Hmmm... My profile is:

Name: Chad
Town: Mario
Friend Code:1246-2055-3224
Wants: Triforce, Metroid, anything Mario-related, Robo furniture, and more gyroids.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 05:41:21 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #491 on: March 05, 2006, 11:05:09 AM »
I added you. Come over today if you want to. My town will be open all day today. =P

I'll get you a metroid, triforce, and a few Mario items. I can't get you the bells right now, but I can get some later for everybody! =D

EDIT: What... the... heck...??? I was walking around my town and I saw this WEIRD huge red flower thing right by my gate. What does it do...???
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 11:37:49 AM by Khold »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #492 on: March 05, 2006, 05:54:38 PM »
Khold, that weird huge red flower thing appears when you have enough weeds in your town. It can't be picked. It'll go away soon, since someone picked all your weeds.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 06:01:56 PM by MaxVance »

« Reply #493 on: March 05, 2006, 06:07:13 PM »
It looks like ONLYME came and picked all of my weeds. Thank you! You can have those clovers as a reward plus some bells. And, I kind of need those items. Those were just being stored there. XD

Who else came to my town? I've been gone all day.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #494 on: March 07, 2006, 06:45:04 AM »
Does anyone know if Gulliver comes around more than once a day? I saw him this morning, but couldn't catch him.

Print