Print

Author Topic: Role Play begins! (everyone in the RPG read)  (Read 30184 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2000, 06:32:55 PM »
wendy listened at the door. her father was telling mario about his master plan.
"I cant believe that he's not including me!" wendy screamed. she opened the door and stomped in.
"Hey dad!" she yelled. "Whats going on in here?"

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2000, 07:00:45 PM »
Koopa Troopa ran in all directions, never too sure of what was going on. Colors flashed before his eyes. He saw magical rainbows and whales fly through the air. He was trying to get to Bowser`s Keep to tell him all that he had found. Finally he got to Bowser`s Keep. He ran into Bowser`s throne room to see the Koopa King explaining his plan to Mario.

"Koopa Troopa," Bowser said, "Without your help, I could not of found this fatso. You are now promoted to General. You now lead the Koopa Troopa section of my Royal Army."

Koopa Troopa would of been happier than he ever was in his life, if he had known what was going on. Ever since he gave Mario the mushroom, he had forgotten everything. In front of him, he thought that  Bowser was a dragon. A croutched Mario on the ground looked to him like the Pokemon "Muk." Suddenly, Koopa Troopa collapsed on the floor.

"****it!," yelled Bowser, "Why is my army full of drunks!"

After a few hours, Koopa Troopa regained his consicousness. He awoke to see Bowser explaininh his master plan to Mario. Koopa Troopa jumped up and stopped Bowser.

"What are you, retarded?!?" he yelled, "You can`t just give away your whole plan!!"

"So," said Bowser, "You finally come to."

At that point, Koopa Troopa explained all that he remember to Bowser. Koopa Troopa jumped to the conclusion that he began to hallucinate from the mushroom. At that point, Wendy O. Koopa ran into the room, damanding to be told why she wasn`t included in Bowser`s plan. Bowser began to explain to her, when Mario jumped up. He started to run out of the castle, when Koopa Troopa tackled him. Bowser ran over.

"Good job," he said, "Keep this up and you`ll be general of my entire army. And now, to get my plan in progress."
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2000, 07:03:15 PM »
OOC: Hey what gives? I didn't have much of a chance..Master at gaming. Plus, I never said I left Peach's Castle! I could still be counting coins or-a something! Bt I'll be a good sport for now and play along..sigh..

IC: Mario...listening to Boswers plan...began to wonder how he got himself into this mess. He sruggled to loosen the ropes that kept him tied to a chair. He checked his pockets, and found...a Fire Flower! *Must have forgotten about this!*, Mario thought craftily. Boswer turned his back and clasped his arms behind it, stilll going on about his plan like it was the most brilliant thing in the world. Mario stealthily absorbed the fire flower, and smirked and Bowser kept rambling. He formed a fireball, and burned his ropes off, Bowser still not noticing. Mario krept up behind Bowser, and grabbed his tail! "AHA! Gotcha! Heehee!," said Mario. Boswer growled and began trying to kick Mario. Mario began to spin Bowser around ad around and around and let him go smashing him through Bowser's castle wall. Mario ran and jumped out the hole Bowser had made. He grabbed a Wing-Cap and zoomed towards Mushroom Kingdom, planning to report what he had heard!

-Mario

Here we gooo!!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2000, 07:10:15 PM »
OOC: uhm...we need a bowser...lol

IC: Walking through the Mushroom Village, Luigi couldn't shake the feeling of something bad going on.

Suddenly, something zoomed past him. Luigi turned to see Mario flying towards the castle. "Hmph...he's just fooling around!," Luigi humphed, oblivious to what his brother was actually doing.

Walking along, he turned and walked into Chef Torte's cafe', deciding he would stop and eat.

Once inside, Luigi sat down with a sigh. He ordered a well-done mushroom-burger and a soda, and sat alone thinking, and hoping for the best.

-Luigi

I''m-a Luigi, number-a one!
Do my funky dance, Oy Oy Oy!

*does victory dance after SSB fight*

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2000, 07:27:23 PM »
Koopa Troopa stared through the hole in the wall. His mouth hung open. 'How could I let Mario get away?' he thought, but more importantly he thought, 'Why didn`t that retard of a King Koopa check Mario`s pockets when he captured him?!?'

"Ya know," said Wendy O. Koopa, "This is ALL your fault."

Koopa Troopa pretended not to hear her as he left the castle. Thinking to himself, 'If I catch Mario, I`ll surely be General of Bowser`s ENTIRE army. Then I can carry on my own master plan......'

"Hey," yelled Wendy to Koopa Troopa, who had now almost left the castle. "Did you hear me?!?"

Koopa Troopa ran outside to see Mario flying toward the Mushroom Kingdom. In the distance he could also see Luigi, walking and humming to himself. 'Those dim-witted Mario Brothers,' he thought, 'Even if they do relize how easy it will be to defeat Bowser for about the millionth time, MY master plan will come out of nowhere. Finally, I will show my worth.'
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2000, 07:28:07 PM »
Koopa Troopa stared through the hole in the wall. His mouth hung open. 'How could I let Mario get away?' he thought, but more importantly he thought, 'Why didn`t that retard of a King Koopa check Mario`s pockets when he captured him?!?'

"Ya know," said Wendy O. Koopa, "This is ALL your fault."

Koopa Troopa pretended not to hear her as he left the castle. Thinking to himself, 'If I catch Mario, I`ll surely be General of Bowser`s ENTIRE army. Then I can carry on my own master plan......'

"Hey," yelled Wendy to Koopa Troopa, who had now almost left the castle. "Did you hear me?!?"

Koopa Troopa ran outside to see Mario flying toward the Mushroom Kingdom. In the distance he could also see Luigi, walking and humming to himself. 'Those dim-witted Mario Brothers,' he thought, 'Even if they do relize how easy it will be to defeat Bowser for about the millionth time, MY master plan will come out of nowhere. Finally, I will show my worth.'

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2000, 07:54:46 PM »
Shyguy walks in carrying a mug.
"Here is your coff... what the **** happened!?!?"
"Mario threw Dad threw the wall," replyed Wendy."And give me that coffee!"
Shyguy hands her the coffee and runs up to Bowser with a first aid kit.

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2000, 10:58:14 PM »
a goomba runs to bowser. "Mario escaped almighty king Koopa." King koopa looked at him with steam out of his ears,"I KNOW THAT @$$HOLE."  Goomba ran out scared. "The boss is pretty p*ssed at me. Darn. I need to find out a way to get on his good side. I'll capture the princess.(sigh) its been done. Oh well ill get some food first. hehehe"  So goomba went to get food.

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2000, 11:00:10 PM »
Mario zoomed down behind Peach's castle, landing in a half eaten, knawed garden, which once was full of beautiful flowers. As Mario's Wing Cap wore off, he thought to himself and said aloud, "Darn Yoshi! Thats the fifth time this month!". He slipped in a secret entrance that he had discovered, and slipped out behind a bookcase in the Castle library. Books of Mushroom Kingdom history, short stories, atlases, and dictionaries lined the walls. Mario walked out of the library, wiping his brow and stepping into the main hall to see Toad laying on a couch, with part of the Mushroom on his head bitten out.

"Wow-a Toad how'd that-a happen!?," asked Mario. Peach, still looking rather peeved after finding out about Yoshi's little snack, looked up as Mario said this. "Mario!? Where have you been? You left me here without telling me anything!," said Peach. "Well...," Mario trailed..."It's-a long story," answered Mario shakily.

"It started out after I left The Castle to look around, after Luigi's pre-warning," said Mario, clearing his throat and continuing," Then I was walking in the woods, and a Goomba forced me to eat a Poisonous Mushroom..somehow..," continued Mario sheepishly.

"I woke up, tied to a chair in Bowser's Castle...him telling me his plan..for some reason..like it was the greatest thing in the world..", Mario implied. "Then, I found a Fire Flower in my pocket, burned my ropes off, and snuck up behind Bowser. I grabbed his tail and flung him through a wall, flew back here with a Wing Cap, and I stand before you now.", finished Mario. They all nodded, Toad holding his head and mumbling about sharp teeth. "Now its-a your turn. What happened to Toad, and-a what kind of an idiot would take a bite out of your hallucinagic Mushroom hat?", asked Mario.

-Mario

Here we gooo!!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2000, 11:12:35 PM »
Humming to himself, Luigi stood up after finishing his meal, and walked out of the diner. It was dusk now, the twilight sky being slowly dimmed as the great yellow sun slipped behind the rust-colored clouds.

Luigi looked over to see the Mushroom Item Shop, which was ran by Moe, a chubby little Mushroomian with a thick accent from who-knows-where. He decided he would buy some items.

As he walked into the store, Luigi reached into his pocket, and felt a few gold coins. He looked around. Hmm..canned Bob-ombs...homing shells...caps...yes, that was it! He needed caps! It had been a while since Mario had introduced a magical cap to him, but he always liked them..except sometimes he would lose control on the Wing Cap...no one knew this, though. It was his secret.

Walking over, he ran his hand over a soft blue Vanish Cap. Yes, he loved the vanish caps. He felt like a spirit when he wore these..like he could go anywhere, do anything. It was a feeling he seldom had. He picked it up, and brought it over to the counter.

"Iz dat vit?," Moe asked in his thick accent. Moe was standing on two boxes just to reach the counter. Luigi always thought this hillarious, but never laughed till he got out of the store.

"Uh...yes I think so. How much?", Luigi responded.

"Ayegt godd coinz," the short, mushroom-topped man responded.

Luigi paid him, and walked out of the shop, holding his new Vanish Cap.

Looking up at the sky, Luigi could see the twinkling of a few stars. Oh, the beautiful stars. Mushroom Land was famous for them.

Walking down the dirt path, Luigi decided he had better go to Peach's Castle and check on everyone. He had almost forgotten about his bad feelings...

I''m-a Luigi, number-a one!
Do my funky dance, Oy Oy Oy!

*does victory dance after SSB fight*

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2000, 03:06:36 AM »
While everyone was doing everything Super Goomba had his own plans.He had heard Koopa Troopa talking to himself how he was going to rule bowser's entire army and he was angry, so angry that he knocked out Koopa Troopa and tied him up. "Koopa Troopa taking over bowser's army" he thought. "If anyone takes over bowser's army it should be me, Super Goomba! And I think I know where to find him" he thoght again as he headed towards Princess's castle.

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2000, 06:39:17 AM »
Boo:A haunting we shall go tonight but where?  I know I'll haunt bowser for putting me in that smelly old house.he was almost there when someone saw him...

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2000, 11:26:12 AM »
"Mario!!" Peach whined, "Forget about Toad for a second, what about ME, I feel like I'm going to get kidnapped any second!"
"Yeah, you getting kidnapped and me having to rescue you, THATS an original adventure for me!" Mario grumbled.
"What was that?" Peach demanded shrilly.
"Nothing" Mario told her, he patted her on the shoulder. "Don't worry, Peach, nothing bad can happen to you when I'M here!" He smiled at her and postured arrogantly.
Just then,Peach screamed as something very big and very menacing crashed through the castle wall.
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2000, 11:35:40 AM »
Valentina looked very angry as Dodo carried her towards Mario. "Mario!" she said "Youre going to pay for wrecking Nimbus Land!" Dodo grabbed Mario with his beak and started to walk away.
Dodo! Dodo! ~SMACK~

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2000, 11:59:17 AM »
"WHAT THE HECK IS GOIN ON HERE?" Peach screamed as she Dodo carried Mario away. "This is NUTS! I'M supposed to get kidnapped, not Mario!" Toad rolled his eyes, but Peach saw him. "Stop it, Toad!" She whined, "C'mon, we have to go rescue Mario!"
Toad grabbed ahold of his head and groaned. "Oh, not right now!" he complained, "I have a splitting headache! Besides, you don't even know where Valentina went."
"Grrrrr....." Peach began, beginning to feel impatient with Toad. "Well, I bet Luigi knows! Come on Toad, lets go find Luigi!" Peach rushed out the door, ready to begin her adventure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: I'll leave it up to Toad to decide if he wants to go or not.
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

Print