Print

Author Topic: Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World  (Read 6312 times)

« on: June 07, 2000, 02:32:39 PM »
How Do you get Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World out of two games? I have both of Super Mario All-Stars and Super Mario World.
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2000, 02:56:35 PM »
Not quite sure what you mean, but SMAS+SMW was released with certain SNES systems shortly after they started packaging both carts with the system.  It's basically SMAS, but it has the 5th game in the menu, which is SMW.

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2000, 06:47:16 AM »
Anyone know where I can get a cheap (low $ not cheaply made) copy? Been looking for one
(please dont say Funcoland, please dont say Funcoland, please dont say Funcoland, please dont say Funcoland...)

He lives in me.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2000, 09:23:31 AM »
Have you tried eBay?
Chibi Kuribo -- The Sarasalandian fungi

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2000, 03:37:28 PM »
Try Babbages or Electronics Botique.  Some sell used games for old systems some don't.  The ones around my area sell used games.

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2000, 06:23:45 AM »
Well...I dont like places like eBay, and there's not a Babages or Electronics Botique really near here...

SohelpmeGod
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2000, 02:34:22 PM »
I don't really like eBay, it's such a hassle. FuncoLand... they probably have a trash can in the back with lots of boxes and manuals. Several ways are a video store retirement, a friend, bargain bins of department stores and places like Wal-Mart, places on the internet BESIDES the death duo(eBay and FuncoLand), and other places. The Super Nintendo Zone has a buy/sell section where people list what they want and others list what they have to sell. Whew! I'm out of ideas... :)

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2000, 07:22:00 AM »
my cosint has smas+smw and he mite sell it

marios butt
marios butt

Print