Print

Author Topic: Wario: Master of Disguise was released recently...  (Read 22465 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: March 13, 2007, 12:21:55 AM »
Just in case you folks missed it, Wario: Master of Diguise was released at some point last week.

I am underwhelmed.

Deezer, I'll write a review this time, really.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 05:24:25 AM »
In #tmk it was called "Wario: Master of Disappointment."
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 09:44:48 AM »
Was?

I haven't even played the game, so I don't know what to say about it.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 11:11:21 AM »
Being underwhelmed is OK, because without it we wouldn't be able to be overwhelmed.  I dunno.  There's always a bright side.  A bad game is bad forever delay is good peace out
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 04:50:54 PM »
My sig states that.

Anyway, Wario: MoD is not very good.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 01:49:50 AM »
Well, it's better than Mario Pinball Land... I think.  I also think I prefer it to Warioland 3, but I never liked Warioland 3, so I'm not sure how fair that is.

At least I know there are some 1 and 2 star games when I finally get around to those reviews.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 12:39:21 PM »
I thought WarioLand 3 was the best out of all of them, simply because of it's size and challange.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 05:48:37 PM »
I personally think Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 was the best.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 07:24:14 PM »
The original Wario Land was indeed an excellent side scroller.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »
Deezer, I'll write a review this time, really.
I hope your review is more enjoyable than the game.  I am very underwhelmed by what I've played of it so far.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 09:55:52 PM »
I liked the whole series of WL, they all to me had great points in them. I was really interested in W:MoD but these comments about it upset me. I mean, I want to see for myself, and from the I heard you do in the game and what is included really make me think I'll enjoy the game. I haven't played it so I'm not 100% on anything yet. Not to say anyone's wrond or I don't trust them, I mean, it's possible for one to enjoy what another one may not.
I'm a horrible person.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 08:03:36 PM »
I would like to get this, but I don't think it's something I'd spend my own money on.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 08:56:47 PM »
I had the chance during my birthday, but I decided to play for about 30 minutes at a Gameshop to see what it was like. Wario: MoD was not that great, but everyone has an aquired taste.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 08:27:16 AM »
Well, I'd take Super Princess Peach at this point (assuming I just happened across it lying on the sidewalk...). As of now, I haven't got much worth playing on my DS.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
Super Princess Peach is a fun game, if a bit less than interesting at times.
That was a joke.

Print