Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1270942 times)

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2595 on: November 05, 2007, 07:26:09 PM »
How can I not know? He bugs me about it every chance he gets!
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2596 on: November 05, 2007, 07:37:55 PM »
When my girlfriend asked me out, I kind of assumed she was joking. But I said yes, because I was afraid she was going to beat me up. And also, yeah, we liked each other, but I basically do whatever she says. I guess that's how love works...

Glorb got a girlfriend now. What's happening to the world around me?

In all seriousness, when I made that "goodbye" post, it was all because I was in a state of sadness. This state of sadness was the result of my girlfriend, who you know as "Amy" (she's posted here) deciding to take our relationship back down to friendship level. Apparently something went wrong, which I'm not getting into here. She still loves me though, just not enough to be more than the annoying little sister figure I've always wanted. Supposedly she's more attracted to me now that I'm not her boyfriend. Nevertheless, the way things are now work perfectly fine, and I'm glad about that, as heartbroken as I was in the beginning.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 07:44:15 PM by The Chef »

« Reply #2597 on: November 05, 2007, 07:40:41 PM »
You two are lucky. I've never had someone to love as a significant other. I've tried to start it up but I've failed each time.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2598 on: November 05, 2007, 07:47:06 PM »
It happens when you least expect it. That's how I met "Amy", and there's a good chance that she's not my soulmate, even with all the evidence I've discovered, before and after we dated. I bid you luck, PL. Some day you'll find her.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2599 on: November 06, 2007, 11:18:16 AM »
This is probably more fitting for the angst thread, but we are on the topic of love life; I just broke up with the best girlfriend I've ever had, and it's been the stupidest decision of my ENTIRE LIFE!

Here. I'll make it un-angsty; there might still be hope left, we were great together after all.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2600 on: November 06, 2007, 11:59:08 AM »
Decision, huh.
That was a joke.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2601 on: November 06, 2007, 12:06:22 PM »
Well I decided on breaking up with her, didn't I? So it was a decision. A stupid one.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2602 on: November 06, 2007, 03:54:23 PM »
Why did you decide to do that?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2603 on: November 06, 2007, 04:05:22 PM »
Long story. Long story full of misunderstandings and confusion. Really I think it would put everyone to sleep except me.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2604 on: November 09, 2007, 09:29:45 PM »
I'm greatly happied right now because I just downloaded a program called RPG Maker, and it looks really really cool.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2605 on: November 10, 2007, 12:58:46 AM »
Until you end up trying to customize things.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2606 on: November 10, 2007, 08:31:47 AM »
There's a chance of me getting to go up to the big city today and blow some of this birthday cash!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2607 on: November 15, 2007, 04:16:56 PM »
Sweet CT. :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2608 on: November 15, 2007, 07:27:43 PM »
Lately, everything has just been going great. Science Fair is going surprisingly well, I'm meeting new friends (including socializing with girls more), and I've been pretty highly respected in my school so far. Everything has just been going great so far.
I've even got to see a friend play Call of Duty 4, and it's really intense. (I know this isn't really an incredible event, to get to watch someone play, but I still enjoyed seeing the action.)

However, lately I've developed a little bit of a cold. My throat is sore, my voice is getting hoarse, and just in time for my choir's performance on local TV on Tuesday. I'm just praying and hoping that God will help my voice and condition heal ASAP before my performance.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2609 on: November 15, 2007, 07:49:18 PM »
I'm currently flipping out over the new CF info. I'm going to see Beowulf just to see the trailer, then walk out (maybe go to another movie, like Transformers if my theater's still showing it).
every

Print