Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260271 times)

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2006, 08:05:24 PM »
My best birthday was to Six Flags Magic Mountain last year. I had to wait a month, but it was worth it. Got to take 2 friends...only 2 BP, sorry...roller coasters are awesome. We get to go for school too on May 10, :) :D YEAH! AWESOME!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2006, 08:30:51 PM »
Yeah, I bet it was fun. ;|
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2006, 02:24:54 AM »
Sorry to get off topic but, um, do you two, Bird Person and B-Dawg, know each other? Because it seems that way.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2006, 02:40:51 AM »
I get off school for a whole week. YAY ME!!!!!
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2006, 04:05:57 AM »
So did I! :D :D :D

But it was because of the flu. :( :( :(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2006, 03:12:56 PM »
Sorry to get off topic but, um, do you two, Bird Person and B-Dawg, know each other? Because it seems that way.

It's G-Dawg (typing mishap maybe), and yes. We are in the same class and he's like my best friend. Just that I had other friends that liked roller coasters better, and could enjoy them more.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2006, 04:49:13 PM »
We're done with testing!! And I got a 130 for one of my bowling games today.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2006, 07:36:47 PM »
I just got back from Chicago and saw the most awesome musical ever:  Wicked!  It was absolutely amazing, and quite funny in a lot of parts too.  I would recommend anyone and everyone to go see it.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2006, 08:29:47 PM »
I hope to have a successful writing career ahead of me. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2006, 03:04:20 PM »
Happy birthday, MSM! (It's funny that I always read that as MSN the first time)  What's the picture on your shirt btw?  I can make out Earth and the cross but not the two guys in white.  Oh well.

G-Dawg: Sweet.  I need to get some friends on TMK but I'm probably the biggest Mario fan that I know.

I just got back from Chicago and saw the most awesome musical ever:  Wicked!  It was absolutely amazing, and quite funny in a lot of parts too.  I would recommend anyone and everyone to go see it.

Yeah!  I'm going to go see the musical! *drives to Chicago and doesn't know where the dukar to go next* Ugh!  I knew I should have asked what the name of the musical was first!

Jman: What kind of books are you going to write?

Anyway... I'm happy that today is the National Day of Prayer, that I'm almost done with my agonizing college work and that spring is here and winter is dead!!  I'm also real excited about the surprise I might give here tomorrow. ;)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 03:18:17 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2006, 03:09:28 PM »
That shirt was my mom's birthay present. It was from a Afrcan Church service that is going all over the place. My mom took me there and it was acctullay kind of cool.

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2006, 06:05:31 PM »
African MSM? Just wondering. I am happy because my I got encouragement for the testing. I am also happy to be here. Tee-hee. The FF is to be thankful for. I am also happy that E3 is almost here so we get more info about the Rev!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2006, 06:24:06 PM »
Wii. XD  But testing for what?

Hey, speaking of the national day of prayer... does anyone have any prayer requests for anything?  Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this but if it is, then you could talk to me by PM if you want.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 06:30:02 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2006, 06:39:54 PM »
My prayers would go to Trainman to help him and his family from his grandmother's death. Any other prayers are private(something I cannot tell other FFers), and personal matters.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2006, 03:08:16 PM »
African MSM? Just wondering.
Yes, Africa. All the way from Africa. I hope your not a racist.  '_' -_-

Print