Print

Author Topic: NEWBIES,NEWBIES EVERYWHERE!  (Read 3219 times)

« on: March 19, 2002, 06:34:41 AM »
AHHHHH!where are they coming from?what do they want with THIS forum?

mariomen unite!

to remember the clownman who didn''t speak English:skate 0-/<):

BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2002, 07:15:28 AM »
What are the criteria anyway to become a regular and stop becoming a newbie?

Honestly, on behaf of the newbies, we mean no harm. We just want to do what you guys are doing. Is it a crime to voice out oppinions? We are given the freedom to speak in this forum, but in return, we will hold the responsibility of keeping the language tolerable and refrain from placing any stupid ideas.

So give us a chance. Ok.^_^

The younger shall surpass the older.

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2002, 11:41:26 AM »
     I think its's how long you are here. Maybe how much you post as well. You are write. There is alot of Newbies now days.

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2002, 02:52:44 PM »
I'm not a newbie, am I? I have been here 2 months and made 169 posts.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 1

Edited by - The_Millionaire on 3/19/2002 12:54:03 PM
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

???

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2002, 03:05:50 PM »
Sorry I joined! Well trust me as things seem soon I will be the next well-kown person I will at least post 1 time a day in 10 or more topics that are active I joined becuase Super Yoshi 7175 there was a better forum than the Paper Mario one that I was at a lot of problems I think he wanted to lure a Yoshi fan to this forum...

Im Paper yoshi!!!!!
O O
___ I love GrimSack!

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2002, 03:32:12 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!
too many newbies to...count!

0 0-/< in honor of all our fallen comrades, may they go to a better place >\-0<
________________^^^^^
who wants to buy a skunkle?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2002, 04:48:37 PM »
 Let me point something out to you kids, it is foolish to consider new members newbies. Newbie is not a term used for recently registered members, the term is used for obnoxious and sadistic members. I fail to see many of these kinds of members here, however, if you wish to try to bring down their esteem by calling them such names, you seem to be no better than a "newbie".

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2002, 04:59:40 PM »
New guy's are good,we're just pointing out that all of a sudden a lot of new people are coming here.and don't you think YOU'RE a newbie?

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2002, 06:59:11 PM »
Newbie to the left of me... newbie to the right of me...newbie in front of me! BAM!!!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2002, 07:10:23 PM »
 The question is not if I think I am a newbie or not, it should be, do you think I am. For I can think what I want, and if infact I am a newbie, what exactly does my opinion matter? If you believe me to be a newbie, it is probable that my opinion will be over looked by yourself and defeating the purpose of answering that question, does it not?

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2002, 05:53:05 AM »
Hey! If it wasn't for us newly registerd people of "newbies", as some of you call us. This forum would nearly be empty, so be grateful that there are people like us, who get interested in this forum.

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2002, 02:58:18 PM »
welcome

i get so tired of posting that every five seconds in some 'i'm new' thread
PLEASE just join and don't start one of those threads

0 0-/< in honor of all our fallen comrades, may they go to a better place >\-0<

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2002, 04:20:33 PM »
What does being a newbie here mean? Being a newbie to Mario or being one to this forum. I'm new to this forum, but not to Mario, cause I have nearly every Mario game known to man except Mario is Missing (add "A Dick" to the title for a better explanation of it)
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print