Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 629703 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2145 on: October 08, 2009, 08:29:52 PM »
I took this one with my webcam at like 4am for a girl asking for an impromptu picture of myself.

I bought that stupid NES Advantage piece of crap for $0.99 at Toys R Us a few years ago. Not sure why they had it.

My PSX would be in that space on the bottom, but I sent it to my friend for repairs.

= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #2146 on: October 08, 2009, 08:36:31 PM »
Say, what's that glass-encased gadget sitting atop your PS2?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2147 on: October 08, 2009, 08:45:28 PM »
That's one of my most prized Game & Watches, Spitball Sparky. It's somewhat rare since it was one of only three color Game & Watches. I keep it in there since it was starting to collect a lot of dust from sitting on top of everything.
= = = = = = =

« Reply #2148 on: October 08, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »
Where the heck are the Tokio Hotel albums?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2149 on: October 09, 2009, 12:41:02 PM »
I also noticed one of those "ghost" orbs is in the picture. Normally I wouldn't care, but I think it's funny considering my grandmother told me she'd come back to haunt me some day, and that this bedroom used to be her old bedroom before she died.
= = = = = = =

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2150 on: October 09, 2009, 01:50:46 PM »
I took this one with my webcam at like 4am for a girl asking for an impromptu picture of myself.

You look like your name should be something like Jimmy "Stabs" McGee.
every

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2151 on: October 09, 2009, 03:35:37 PM »
I suddenly realized that I haven't posted here since I moved to North Carolina. Because of the warmer climate, I've completely ditched the whole ponytail thing.

Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2152 on: October 09, 2009, 04:09:29 PM »
I like Forrest Guy's last pic.  There are several good juxtapositions in it:  The Japanese Mario cards on top of the Xbox 360, the gold N64 controller on the Atari, and most of all the half-dead plant hanging down toward the Dreamcast.  Also, is that a broken Fender in the closet? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2153 on: October 09, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »
Luigison, I asked him the same question.

"....is that a de-strung Stratocaster? Oh wait.... there's another Rock Band guitar up there... so.... yeah."

Yeah, it's a Rock Band controller.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2154 on: October 09, 2009, 09:26:23 PM »
I like Forrest Guy's last pic.  There are several good juxtapositions in it:  The Japanese Mario cards on top of the Xbox 360, the gold N64 controller on the Atari, and most of all the half-dead plant hanging down toward the Dreamcast.  Also, is that a broken Fender in the closet? 

To build on this, I'd like to note I place my Master Chief action figure next to my ROB. And yeah, Trainman hit the nail on the head.
= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2155 on: October 09, 2009, 11:18:15 PM »
This is how me and my friends are forced to play Mario Kart online.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #2156 on: October 09, 2009, 11:37:29 PM »
Use Skype next time. It's far superior.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2157 on: October 10, 2009, 12:29:46 AM »
Incorrect.

I downloaded Skype. I didn't put any type of information in; I just downloaded it like any other messenger. Two weeks and a few video chats later, my parents asked me about a $65 charge from Skype on their credit card bill.

Before you say, "oh apparently you dont know what being phished is" or "lulz that's impossiblez," my case is not a unique occurrence and has happened to many people, apparently. This discussion had already been brought up in another thread prompting Deezer to post a link to a thread asking how and why Skype has charged people random amounts on their credit/debit cards.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 12:37:14 AM by Trainman »
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2158 on: October 10, 2009, 01:11:38 AM »
Incidentally I had a similar thing happen to me as well. Random $20 charge to Skype appeared on my bank statement few months ago, and I was sitting there going "Seriously?"
= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2159 on: October 10, 2009, 05:29:26 PM »
Are you sure you guys weren't like calling phones and stuff?
That was a joke.

Print