Video Games > Mario Chat

Super Mario Odyssey

<< < (2/7) > >>

4 Game Freak:
I don’t want Mario Odyssey. I want Mario Illiad. I want war to erupt with airships and navies and tank squadrons, all that cool stuff you saw in Super Mario Brothers 3, all going at it. I want Koopa Kids leading armies, getting their asses kicked, their names taken. I want absolute destruction of the Mushroom worlds as war erupts. You want a different type of Mario game? Mario jumping around New York is stupid. I like Mario surrounded by nasty war. It’s been done before in Mario 3 and the vibe I think is the best that Mario can offer (e.g. the airship levels, world 8 in mario 3). ~Sean Malstrom

https://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/email-switch-presentation-thoughts/

So, this is what he truly thinks about the series in his childhood.

Would you want something like that?

Lizard Dude:
New Donk City

Please let that name survive localization.

If the hat does have dialogue, how does it talk? Is the mouth the head hole? Is the hat tasting Mario's sweaty hair at all times?

BP:
The city world makes me think about some other platforming game where the protagonist has cartoonish proportions and spends a lot of time in an urban setting... he had the ability to run really fast, it was a game on the GameCube, what was it...

Oh yeah, Viewtiful Joe

Lakitu:

--- Quote from: CrossEyed7 on January 12, 2017, 11:42:57 PM ---

Look at that hair

--- End quote ---

The hair is so detailed like DKCTF.

Lizard Dude:

--- Quote from: CrossEyed7 on January 12, 2017, 11:42:57 PM ---

Look at that hair

--- End quote ---

And look at those beautiful blue eyes

Navigation