Print

Author Topic: SSBB: Stickers: Collect them all!  (Read 24737 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 02:40:22 PM »
He was supposed to sleep for 200 years in the TV anime...

Still, I could think of about a thousand characters for a Mario spin-off, and before I go on, let me reassure you that Wart is not lame. If they brought him back, he could be the tactical anthesis of Bowser, with water/bubble breath as an attack. Stanley the Bugman you're right about, thought I will admit that he deserved an SSB cameo.

Hell, there are even some enemy drones that deserve to be in more than the babies. What ever happened to Chargin' Chuck? Where's the Snifts? How about a friggin' Raphael Raven at least?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »
I want more Fuzzies and Ninjis.

^ I drew that. With ColorsDS. It's a Fuzzy.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 02:55:07 PM »
I will admit that he deserved an SSB cameo.
He had a trophy in Melee. What were you expecting, a Brawl stage based on the exciting, highly popular, immensely successful Donkey Kong 3?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 02:57:37 PM »
I wanted him to have a better-looking trophy in Brawl, smartass.

Really Bird Person, you've been acting pretty unfair in terms of comparing opinions lately.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 06:17:16 PM »
Only lately? Hmmm...

C'mon, you know that the trophies in Brawl didn't reach like Melee's did. Trophies or things in the game, things that could be taken from other Wii games, a few purely original ones...and if I may say, those original ones were no better-looking than Melee's. Like some of the Kirby enemies' trophies... if those weren't taken from Air Ride or something.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »
How about a friggin' Raphael Raven at least?

Speaking of Raphael the Raven, why in the world wasn't he a boss, or cameoed, in Super Mario Galaxy? His planet would have translated well into the 3D, and it would have been awesome to fight him..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2008, 07:46:52 PM »
What about Pidget Bill?  What ever happened to Pidget Bill?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2008, 08:50:06 PM »
Speaking of Raphael the Raven, why in the world wasn't he a boss, or cameoed, in Super Mario Galaxy? His planet would have translated well into the 3D, and it would have been awesome to fight him..
If you redid the fight in 3D, wouldn't you only be able to attack Raphael when you couldn't see him?
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 02:33:12 AM »
It could have been zoomed out. Or done on a see-through planet.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print