Print

Author Topic: ZSNES Roms  (Read 4255 times)

« on: June 17, 2001, 08:04:45 PM »
I seem to be having trouble running the ROMS for ZSNES.

Could you help me out?
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2001, 12:56:49 PM »
What exactly is the problem? Is it that ZSNES won't run certain games? That happens. I downloaded it and got really mad because it won't run half of the games I wanted to play, so I got a different one. What's up?

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2001, 01:33:19 PM »
Sometimes adding cheat codes then restarting the game will freeze it. Also if you have Starfox, don't expect it to run very good. You can't see your own ship.

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2001, 07:10:02 PM »
Hmmm.... it doesn't really do that to me, but then again I don't use cheats very much. I do know that the lighting for it sucks. Anytime there's text in a game I can barely see it. It could just be the version you downloaded, but if I were you I'd switch to a different emulator. www.emuunlim.com is a pretty good source for all different kinds of SNES emulators. I recommend SNES9X, it was the only emulator I've come across to actually have a pretty good compatibility rating. The control setup sucks, though. :(. You'll probably find something better if you go to that site. Good luck! :)

Link

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2001, 07:41:06 PM »
Yeah. I get mine from my friend. He get's them at www.games-mania.net

My policy is if I can cheat, I'll do it. That's why my signiture says, "Ask me for cheat codes":-)

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2001, 06:37:41 AM »
That's a pretty cool site. I go there all the time for roms, because they're usually the only ones that work.

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2001, 11:27:04 AM »
It's because it says: "This program is not a valid Win 32 Application."!

(The rom has the problems.)

Not the ZSNES emulator .
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

Print