Print

Author Topic: "Mario Sentence Association"  (Read 12076 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2001, 12:15:09 PM »
world's
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2001, 12:15:54 PM »
supply
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2001, 12:16:40 PM »
of

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2001, 12:17:08 PM »
Magic

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2001, 12:19:15 PM »
Mushrooms

(now how will Mario save the Princess for the 38,983,383,214,840,283,475,447.6th time? [Eh, he'll just use a wing cap instead])

Edited by - davidcoolestguy on 8/31/2001 11:26:20 AM

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2001, 05:44:30 PM »
Fire
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2001, 02:51:50 AM »
rained
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2002, 01:59:21 PM »
over
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2002, 04:22:17 PM »
Mario's

-------------------------
Mario:Hey, where''s Luigi?
Toad:I think he''s on that new adult site.
Mario:Daisy''s gonna be furious!
Luigi:Oooh, yeah!!
Mario:Luigi, stop being a dirty b*stard and get your a*s over here!
Luigi:Hey, that picture stopped downloading. D*mn server!
Mario:I did that! If you don''t stop looking up naked b*tches online, I''ll....
Peach:Don''t worry kids. When Mario and Luigi stop swearing, we''ll continue the adventure.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2002, 04:23:40 PM »
mushroom
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2002, 01:04:50 PM »
house.
<new sentence>

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2002, 03:33:52 PM »
"Ouch!"

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2002, 12:53:50 PM »
said

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2002, 12:52:12 AM »
dirta

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2002, 12:53:07 AM »
man

Print