Print

Author Topic: The Silly Mario Fan Theories Thread  (Read 188890 times)

« Reply #315 on: December 14, 2012, 01:18:34 PM »
There is a nutty captain of industry character somewhere in Mario's world who is like Willy Wonka, but with plumbing instead of candy

Warp pipes as transportation were originally invented as pipes for sending water and [dukar] from one place to another, and the first person besides him to lay eyes on it was like "So this is a teleporter" and adapted them to send people from place to place. Cannon pipes and those pipes that slide up and down or tilt, I don't know.

Warp with me..and you'll be...in a world of Miyamoto's imagination...
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #316 on: December 14, 2012, 05:15:43 PM »
Actually sounds more like something Mario & Luigi would show us. Don't know what can be assumed that Miyamoto thinks about M&L considering what he's done to Paper Mario
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 05:18:08 PM by BP »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #317 on: December 14, 2012, 05:42:10 PM »
Warp with me..and you'll be...in a world of Miyamoto's imagination...

Half of the stuff in Mario 1 came from Takeshi Tezuka.

« Reply #318 on: December 14, 2012, 11:47:26 PM »
Half of the stuff in Mario 1 came from Takeshi Tezuka.

Um, yeah, I know that, but he hardly ever gets any credit.
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #319 on: December 14, 2012, 11:49:52 PM »
Thanks for making my point for me. I owe you one.

« Reply #320 on: December 15, 2012, 12:35:34 AM »
Makes me think of Phineas & Ferb, from the episode "No More Bunny Business", when Doof reveals the Giant-Dog-Biscuit-Inator.. "Behold! The Giant-Dog-Biscuit-Inator!

*dogs start barking*

Yes, thank you for making my point for me!"
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #321 on: December 15, 2012, 12:15:50 PM »
Well, I'm happy Cheffie's happy.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #322 on: December 15, 2012, 12:42:28 PM »
*facepalm*

« Reply #323 on: December 15, 2012, 06:33:36 PM »
*facepalm*

There you go again, thinking I can't detect sarcasm because, gee, I HAVE NO WAY OF HEARING YOUR VOICE!

Anyway, man, now that I know you were trying to spitefully correct me once again when I sung my Willy Wonka parody, really, you should stop that.  You're just being annoying.  You're not accomplishing anything other than bombarding me with facts most Mario fans already know and really don't care about.

Really, do you expect me to sing: Miyamoto and Tezuka's imagination?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:36:39 PM by TheColonelKR »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #324 on: December 15, 2012, 07:49:15 PM »
Touchy, aren't we?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2013, 05:27:51 PM »
TheColonelKR was actually Miyamoto
And we crucified him.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2013, 06:01:00 PM »
Hey, maybe now the next Paper Mario will be like the first two again.

« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2013, 10:43:55 PM »
Oh good god wouldn't that be nice. "Looked too much like Thousand Year Door" my ass, Miyamoto. I wanted Sticker Star so badly to be another Thousand Year Door.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

« Reply #328 on: January 06, 2013, 04:12:32 PM »
We all did, Godot. We all did.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #329 on: January 15, 2013, 01:26:19 PM »
Merlon is Mario from the future

At least, the Merlon in the first PM game might be. The way his 'stache is shaped and possibly a reason he is all knowing: because he's done it before. That could be why he dresses in an oversized robe and talks the way he does: to hide his true identity.

I also wanted to say that I thought.. Merle, I think, was Luigi from the future. But seeing as he's Melon's son, I don't think that would be possible.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print