Print

Author Topic: Sheep Attack  (Read 2666 times)

« on: August 01, 2001, 03:00:39 PM »
How do i get the Sheep Attack?
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2001, 09:25:20 PM »
HOLY COW!  I didn't know zootalo was still alive.  Where have ya been!  I don't know exactly how to get the Sheep Attack, but it has something to do with the Princess and she has to have certain items equipped.  I forget which ones... <sorry>

Edit- I seem to remember a website out there somewhere that had excellent walkthroughs and information for a few RPGs, including SMRPG.  It was run by a guy named Icy Brian, I think.  Search for Icy Brian SMRPG or something.

Edited by - Hinopio on 8/1/2001 8:27:04 PM
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2001, 11:58:06 PM »
You need the Mystery Egg from the Mushroom guy in Moleville, and the B-tub Ring you can buy in Marrymore. Equip the B-tub Ring on the Princess have her use the Mystery Egg in battle until it turns into another item. Then use this new item in another battle until it turns into the Lamb's Lure, which is the sheep attack you must be talking about -- it'll never use up no matter how many times you use it, and it can turn enemies into sheep, which then run away from battle.

Quasar

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2001, 08:45:46 AM »
Well I went to Bowser's Keep and tried using it 48 times on the Bahamutt [With Chester].

Oh and one more thing!

I can't seem to get past 16 jumps (out of 30).

Boy, do I need help!
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

Print