Print

Author Topic: Which hand do you use the most?  (Read 2622 times)

« on: November 27, 2002, 09:12:41 PM »
Lefty, Righty, or both?
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2002, 10:41:46 PM »
Depends on what side of you brain is dominant. If left, then you are right-handed, else it's the other way around.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2002, 12:02:27 AM »
Yeah... this seems like a strange question. I am right handed... And yet extremely dextrous when controlling the directions on a controller...
My older brother actually uses his left hand for writing and stuff like that, but uses his right hand for throwing stuff, etc.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2002, 07:33:57 PM »
I'm ambidextrious.

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2002, 09:49:35 PM »
Yeah, I'm right-handed. Which is kinda weird, cuz I'm a rather right-brained person.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2002, 11:48:50 PM »
Those two brain concepts are unique to one another, Pyrasaur.
You know, back in the around 100 years ago days, they tried to make all the left-handed people be right handed by like slapping the kids' hands and tying them and all sorts of stuff... sick, huh?

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2002, 11:21:20 PM »
When I first learned to write, I was a lefty, but in kindergarten the teachers forced me to write righty, so that's what I do to this day, even though the way I hold my pen is still lefty-style.
Note:  Best viewed in font Sarcasm.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2002, 11:57:38 PM »
See? Exactly what I was talking about.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2002, 09:50:34 PM »
I used to hold my pencil differently, but my teachers forced me to stop that. Maybe 100 years from now, people will all hold their pencils differently and it'll be considered barbaric to try changing that. Just a thought.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Print