Print

Author Topic: the brother wario  (Read 3421 times)

« on: July 24, 2000, 10:48:47 PM »
ive heard from people saying wario is actually the brother of luigi and mario. they all dress alike except for color. ones fat ones skinny and ones even fatter. is this rumor true?????

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2000, 10:55:35 PM »
hmm,they are changing the stories around!i wish nintendo would keep with their stories they made up!

its really matt!
its really matt!

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2000, 11:52:38 AM »
i agree they change it around alot so it makes it hard to follow

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2000, 04:22:01 PM »
actually, I have heard that Wario is just mario's 2nd greatest rival..and they go waaay back. I think Nintendo is gonna do the same thing with Luigi in the upcomming "Mario Tennis". Only this time hes purple.

"The name is Freak...Jesus Freak"
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2000, 05:13:41 PM »
This is asked alot. If I remeber correctly, Wario is Mario's evil cousin...Unless you consider that NP comic canon...Which I don't.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2000, 04:37:05 AM »
Well... even the most Canon sources at Nintendo are so mixed up its not funny. I mean how are we supposed to explain why Baby Mario appears alongside Mario in Mario Golf/Tennis. Surely such a phenomenon would create a rupture in the space-time continuum ^_^

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2000, 02:20:42 PM »
True, True. I personally think that Baby Mario is like the next genration of Mario brothers, where someday when teh MB fade away, two new ones will be there to keep the peace. No word of Baby Waluigi or Baby Wario.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2000, 06:50:17 PM »
Yeah. You wouldn't BELIEVE the near-unprintable
Mario-Peach jokes Baby Mario's appearence
in Mario Golf spawned in Aussie N64 mags...

;D

TRASHER
-------

Dangit ? blocks hurt my head
grrbdbvebgbrsh...

rick_trimble@hotmail.com
"Was he lying?"
"Does Fort Koopa need sweeping?"

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2000, 11:10:58 AM »
Does anybody still have the old Super Mario Land 2 manual?  It has a note from Mario at the beginning talking about how Wario, a bully to Mario when he was a kid, has come back and stolen Mario's castle.  So that's all Wario is: a childhood rival to Mario.

What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

Print