Print

Author Topic: Because I'm bored  (Read 9258 times)

« on: May 30, 2000, 06:00:39 PM »
Does anyone think Square should team up with Nintendo again to make a REAL SMRPG2 for Dolphin?

They've been kissing Sony's arse for long enough. Time to go back to Nintendo.

Who agrees?

Writer of Silly Mario Fan Fics, and Creator of the following Charecters-
Rain Booster
Doutrio

Perfect Dark, Mario... My specialty!

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2000, 06:28:26 PM »
I agree fully.  It seems Square is only in the business just for the money now, but who knows they may go back to Nintendo and think of making full-quality games to the max :)

-James Head
[CPU3X@webtv.net]
[CPU3X@hotmail.com]
-James Head

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2000, 06:32:19 PM »
Funny, SMRPG was Square's last GOOD game for Nintendo. (FF7 was horrid, FF8 was okay. FFAnthology was rehased FF3 and 5, but good)

Yes, they are in it for the money, ever since they went with Sony.... I wanna see FF12 on Dolphin and not PS2 (I have an Import PS2 BTW. DoA2 is cool!).... Nintendo could use some good game devolpers...

Writer of Silly Mario Fan Fics, and Creator of the following Charecters-
Rain Booster
Doutrio

Perfect Dark, Mario... My specialty!

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2000, 02:04:55 PM »
I agree. Square is getting on my nerves for not helping with SMRPG2... if they helped NOW, both they and Nintendo would make tons of cash!

"Racoon Power!"
"Racoon Power!"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2000, 09:24:12 AM »
Ya never know. Square might go back to Nintendo, some day... In the meantime, prepare to expect more of the dumb-ass titles from Nintendo like Mario Golf, Mario Tennis 64, etc. I think that Paper Mario is going to be a complete flop, just like Yoshi's Story...

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2000, 08:25:28 PM »
Paper Mario is gonna do awesome. Yoshi`s Story was only a flop because of ignorant players. They didn`t look beneath all the cute Yoshi stuff and simple levels. If they did, they would of seen depth and a game worth buying.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2000, 08:25:32 PM »
Paper Mario is gonna do awesome. Yoshi`s Story was only a flop because of ignorant players. They didn`t look beneath all the cute Yoshi stuff and simple levels. If they did, they would of seen depth and a game worth buying.

Yo`ster B.
I`m starting a line for Paper Mario down at the Electronics Boutique tomorrow. I`ll see you there.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

Kat

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2000, 10:18:00 PM »
I sooooo agree!! SMRPG was the best and one the last, rare classics for the SNES for games stopped being produced. Everything about that game has perfection written all over it. Music, plot [sorta] Cenenamic scenes that were funnie as...stuff [no i can't spell to save my life and i was very tempted to cuss there] blah blah blah squaresoft NEEDS  to go back to nintendo. And like Deezer said... I wonder if nintendo will change the name again once the realize that Paper Mario's Storys' initails are...
P.M.S
^-~ gotta love the comedy in that!

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2000, 10:35:34 PM »
I just signed up and was looking over some of the posts...  And I saw a few things which I had to correct.  For one thing FF12 will never be on Dolphin no matter how much you hope.  It won't be on PS2 either.  It will most likely be only on the internet.  FF9 is the last for psx and FF10 appears to be the last for PS2.  FF11 will be only on the internet and the others following it should be to.  And Square is still making some pretty good games, like FF Tactics.  You should look at the games instead of who they make them for...  Well these are just my thoughts.

Omega Pipberus, The Triple Headed Demon
Omega Pipberus, The Triple Headed Demon

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2000, 08:30:57 AM »
P.M.S.? It's now Paper Mario from what I hear. Paper Mario STORY for Japan... I think...

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2000, 09:50:33 PM »
I read on Nintendorks.com that Square was "definetely interested" in the Dolphin.

*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!
*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2000, 10:07:05 AM »
I think Square should make the sequal to Super Mario RPG. That was a darn good game. I loved the gameplay, and a lot of it was funny(espically when Bowser starts crying)!
It would be a good investment idea.

By the way AustinPowers, I think there's also a Swedish enlarger pump in your suitcase too...(heh heh heh)

:) Bye!

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2000, 10:54:29 AM »
Glad others agree with me on Square.  Sure, it may have been an April Fools Joke from Nintendojo, but hey, I'd personally like ot see The Bouncer on Dolphin.

Print