Print

Author Topic: WTMK! Best Radio Station Out There!  (Read 7130 times)

« on: March 18, 2001, 03:35:50 PM »
I just wanted to say that WTMK is a really great station and i usually get most of the songs stuck in my head. Anyone else listen to it as much as i do?
"Timmay!"

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2001, 01:29:27 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.

I think David Dayton leaves it on 24/7. ;)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2001, 05:41:34 PM »
That explains the ringing in my ears...
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2001, 04:20:12 PM »
LOL! I listen to it when I can, it kinda takes the boring outta cleaning the house and doing chores. What im wondering is how come you cant put up playlists? I have this one song that i really like and i hera at least per day, and i dont have any idea what the title is! and im not willing to go out and buy all the Mario songtracks (at least not until i get a job) And i gotta know exactly what the name of the song is and what CD its on. Do you have an automated system running the station? That way you would be able to put up at least a "Last 10 Songs Played" It would help me lots! *cant figure out the name of the song and is very confused* I've seen other winamp stations who do the same exact thing, so why can't you? BTW im very glad that i got a reply from the head of the webpage i thought you'd be too busy to reply. I like Mario so much i put your banner on my site in return for nothing. Dont take me wrong. I am NOT mad and will eventually figure out the name of the song.

A dedicated Yet not rich Mario Fan,
Ness Shady
"Timmay!"

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2001, 04:36:11 PM »
i think its because of some copyright law or somethin'.

Sono ichi fanku-ippai!
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2001, 04:10:34 AM »
Yeah... a provision that is in place to make sure people don't download the songs.

Actually, if you go to Live365.com, search for WTMK and load it up there, they DO have a ticker running showing the current song and the old ones.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2001, 03:10:48 PM »
Alright! Thanks a lot all of ya, now i have to wait for my song to come up and click the buy button right? im sure it'll come up soon. Thanks for the help!
"Timmay!"

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2001, 06:15:32 PM »
Thanks DavidDayton i found the song i like so much its the Fever song from Dr. Mario, and i've written down the name and will soon buy the CD with thats song on it. thanks a ton!
"Timmay!"

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2001, 05:25:02 PM »
Hey there. i found a song that you guys might wanna put up on the site. The Wario Radio promo is one that i love, but unfortunately its your material, which i doubt would be on a cd. thanks! :-)

Hi! My name is (What?) My name is (WHO?) my name is *chickachicka* Ness Shady.
"All it takes it five seconds to realize how many times you screwed up this morning" ~ Ness Shady
"Dis is WTMK, Im''a Wario - All of de time! neeeheheheh"
"Timmay!"

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2001, 08:43:11 AM »
It lasts about 4 hrs 20 mins...
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2001, 09:27:01 PM »
What lasts about 4 hrs. 20 mins.?
"Timmay!"

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2001, 06:49:04 PM »
I love WTMK! I just discovered it and I listen to it all the time :)

I listen to it so much that I have "Ignorance is Bliss" memorized. o.O

~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~
~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2001, 10:04:00 PM »
Me too!! So nifty! And speaking of "nifty", I was listening to WTMK `cause I felt like it. Now, I haven't listen to it in a really long time, so I'm not sure if this is old or new, but it was this comment about the code book thing. The end part made me giggle uncontrolably becuase it said: "Plus, it's nifty." Then Horror Land music came on. I thought it was funny!

:)
I like cheese!

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2001, 12:01:21 PM »
I noticed that since WTMK switched over to Live365 - its not the same songs twice every 8 hours anymore - its more randomized - like a regular radio station is. I used to be able to project what songs are coming up in the next hour but now I cant :)

WTMK Super Fan
WTMK Super Fan

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2001, 03:52:28 PM »
DO THE DONKEY KONG! Thats a funny song...I heard it on WTMK one day.....I laughed so hard I got sick...lol......I;m kinda takin a break from TMK for a while *GASP* My Winamp got deleted anyways plus I found this old Rolling Stones song i like from Twisted Metal: Black (PS2) its called "Paint It Black" its a cool song so now I'm song searching to put together a cd full of songs i like and burn em (not in the toaster) So until i get winamp again, no WTMK (NOOOOOOO!)
"Timmay!"

Print