Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1267655 times)

« Reply #5460 on: April 17, 2011, 02:24:46 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

A

« Reply #5461 on: April 17, 2011, 02:29:28 PM »
That... could actually work. For a Halloween costume, at least. I don't know if I could get away with it at an anime convention. Not without cat ears, at least.
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

« Reply #5462 on: April 17, 2011, 03:21:44 PM »
I'm hoping this will be good.

I've seen absolutely no signs of Rise in any of the promotional material for this.

DROPPED.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5463 on: April 17, 2011, 04:03:22 PM »
Er, they announced the series less than a week ago. And I doubt they're going to post character bios of anyone who doesn't appear in the first hour of the game anyway.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5464 on: April 17, 2011, 08:59:16 PM »
If it's anything like the game (and of course it will be) it will be amazing. No doubt about that.

And surprise, Mr. Wiggles fawns over a 15 year old!

« Reply #5465 on: April 17, 2011, 09:00:38 PM »
Isn't that a little old for his tastes?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5466 on: April 17, 2011, 09:17:47 PM »
Black Mage, that's part of why I'm looking forward to it: it's actually based on the game (unlike, say, Trinity Soul).

When the Mayonaka TV site went up, I was hoping they were going to announce Persona 4 Portable (hopefully on both PSP and 3DS), but then the announcement of the anime got leaked due to a technical error.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5467 on: April 19, 2011, 06:03:38 PM »
I got into the inFAMOUS 2 UGC Beta.  It's downloading as I type this.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5468 on: April 21, 2011, 02:56:33 AM »
I'm happy for the new discovery I made today, and I can confidently say that I'll ace my Calculus midterm on Friday!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #5469 on: April 21, 2011, 11:50:49 AM »
I've got 8 more weeks of high school and 5 more of community college. It's funny, though, to think that I've been here since middle school.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5470 on: April 22, 2011, 01:59:11 PM »
Hallelujah, all my Potato Sack updates on Steam finally downloaded! And Portal! Not that I'll have any time to play them, but that's still four or five less things to worry about.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5471 on: April 24, 2011, 12:18:39 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #5472 on: April 24, 2011, 08:15:20 PM »
Got back from Anime Boston, and it was pretty awesome. Definitely the most fun thing I've done in a long time. I got to see Working!! and the Gurren Lagann movies, which are things I've been meaning to watch but neglecting to for the longest time. I also got to watch the first episode of the English dub of Angel Beats!, which surprised me with how good it was. I was afraid that I would end up being too picky about the dub, given Sentai's track record, but it turned out to be exceptional. I also saw a concert by "Stereopony", who I had never heard of before. They were... pretty good. Not really excellent, but far from terrible.
I also picked up Tales of Phantasia for GBA, which I honestly thought I would never do, but at least now I can say I own all of the US-released main-series Tales games. I guess that's an accomplishment?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5473 on: April 25, 2011, 05:15:53 PM »
I bought ToP GBA when it came out, and I can honestly say you've just wasted your money. Easily the absolute worst version of the game, and the english translation is equally as terrible.

Enjoy the section about the "Kangaroo War".  ಠ_ಠ

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #5474 on: April 25, 2011, 07:20:09 PM »
Well, it was only $5, and I figured "eh, I already own the rest of them, why not." I may never even play it, actually. I've already got a good way through a SNES fan translation, so I'll probably just stick with that.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Print