Print

Author Topic: SMW The Mystery of the Forrest of Illusions  (Read 1647 times)

« on: June 14, 2002, 01:56:54 PM »
Mario, Peach, Luigi, and Wario where walking along in the Forest of Illusions in SMW. "I'm so scared Mario. What can we do?" asked Peach. "We've been in this forest for five whole days now!" addded Wario. "I don't know. The only thing I know is that Bowser is planning something realy awful, and he's going to use the Forest's Eye of Darkness to power it," said Mario. "Isn't that the most powerful crystal ball in all of the Mushroom Kingdom?" asked Luigi? "That's the one. No one has ever found it after Kamek hid it, just before he died," said Mario. Some bushes shake. "What's that?" asked Peach. "I don't know. Stand guard. I'll go check," said Mario heroically. Mario pulls apart the bushed to find Kirby. "AHHHHHHH!" shouts Kirby. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" shouts the wrest of them. Kirby pants for a few moments. "I'm sorry I didn't reconize you. This is a dangerous place. The spirits are here. Thet haunt this forest. It's rumered that they eat the decaying bodies of the dead. Many people enter this forest and get lost forever. It's even more dangerous now, when it's night. Of course, it's always knight in this Forest," said Kirby, grimly. "Why are you here then?" asked Mario. "My star crashed. I was hideing in that bush. I was trying to get away from a big Boo Buddie. Oh my...He's write behind you!!!" screamed Kirby in terror!

Print