Print

Author Topic: peach and sailor moon crossover  (Read 1734 times)

« on: July 30, 2002, 03:57:05 PM »
"Serina,get up! Your gonna' be late again!"
Serina dragged her self out of bed and slowly dragged herself to the bathroom.She brushed her hair and her teeth then put on her blue and white school uniform. "Another boring day." she said to her cat,Luna. She walked to school with her friends and then sat through math class daydreaming."Serina! Do you know the answer?"Mrs.Walker asked.Of course she didn't.She looked at the board and saw all the numbers on it."Sorry!"
  "Serina I would like to see you after class, please." "Yes ma'am."
The bell finally rang for second period and everyone left but Serina. She walked slowly up to Mrs. Walkers desk.

Princess Peach was once again being kidnapped by Bowser. She wasnt really thinking anything of it.She new Mario would be here in a few seconds to rescue her, and everything would be fine again. She just liked playing the damsil in distress role.
Mario did show up and he did rescue her and everything was fine again. Peach sat in her room thinking of things she thought about all the times mario had s aved her and she thought of all th thanks and all the times he just blew it off like it was nothing.
She thought of the one person she looked up to,Sailor Moon.No one ever came to rescue her. She could get out on her own.She just sat there thinking when the next thing she knew she was waking up next morning in her bed.

So thecombonation is:
Thats the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! thats the kind of thing an idiot would put on his luggage!-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs
So thecombonation is:
Thats the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! thats the kind of thing an idiot would put on his luggage!-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Print