Print

Author Topic: Mario Tag tournament  (Read 1653 times)

« on: July 31, 2002, 08:24:40 AM »
One day in Mario world Mario was sitting on the couch when he recieved a letter. It was from a dude name Heihachi Mishima. It said t occupent you have been invited to a tournament please bring a partner with you sincerely Heihachi Mishima. Mario decided to bring Luigi with him. When htey arrived there were a bunch of people there.

Bowser Peac Daisy Wario and many others were there. Then Heihachi Mishima arrived. Good day everyone Heihachi said smiling. I will team you up against the Iron fist champions.

Then Jin Kazama Kazuya Mishima Paiul Pheonix and many others showed up. The first battle Mario and Luigi versus Paul and Law let the battle begin Mario shot fireballs at Law lawkicked them back. Paul dodged Luigis dirt kick with his Hair. Mario got realy mad and he Punched Law in the face. Law was bleeeding.

Luigi punched Paul in ther mouth. Then Marioio finished Law with a uppercut. Luigi punched Paul through a brick Wall finishing them. Next match Bowser and Toad versus Lee and Lei let the battle begin. Bowser fried Lei with his breath but Lei shot him in the stomach.

Toad ran and headbutted lee lee then killed toad with one chop. Bowser was fighting alone., He smoked Lee but Lei was giing on too. Battle after Battle went on then only four from each side were left

It was Wario Bowser Mario and Peach versus Jun Jin Kuma and King. They were killing each other. Mario punched Jin Wario sat on King Peach slapped Jun and Bowser flamed Kuma. Then the battle went to four people Jin Mario Wario and King. Mario eliminated Jin quickly. Then King piledrived Wario The tournament was over King and Mario won the tournament. As the prize they got 1,000,000 dollars and then Heihachi was shot in the face King did that. Now the tournament was over.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Print