Print

Author Topic: Nintendo introduces Wii MotionPlus for Wii  (Read 21238 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2008, 01:52:26 PM »
I'd say roughly 100% of that post made no sense.
every

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »
*gasp* You should only be able to get away with that in the Pointless Topic (you have to have posts make 1% sense anywhere else)!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2008, 07:37:31 AM »
Well, there was "2nd person"... "fps"... "shoot"... "game". Hey, I've seen less pointless-er.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2008, 07:18:54 PM »
0:0 control... a game that uses no input and... does nothing? Sounds like a great marketing strategy.

The first time I read that, I thought it said O.O control.

Hmm.. a game that uses no input and does nothing? I think those are called movies, where you have no control over the outcome of the plot. I could be wrong.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »
Hmm.. a game that uses no input and does nothing? I think those are called movies, where you have no control over the outcome of the plot. I could be wrong.
I thought that was what 2/3rds of any Metal Gear Solid game was. I still wish it was true that MGS4 had a 90-minute cutscene.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2008, 10:46:52 AM »
Meh, looking at that post that was made on my phone, with no typing funtions*no enter button* and thinking of my lack of sleep...  .5% sense       
Huuuuurgh!  My brain hurts!
I can't keep up with plot
points this complicated!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2008, 01:44:58 PM »
I thought that was what 2/3rds of any Metal Gear Solid game was.

Ooooh! Issawn now!
every

Print