Print

Author Topic: The Real Mario pt. 1  (Read 1633 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« on: August 21, 2005, 03:39:54 PM »
Luigi's Side:
I have a really good time making the games. I like hanging out with the guys, but it's hard in etween. Mario has developed an addiction. In the games we are supposed to just pick up the mushroom. During Super Mario bros. 2, Mario became some bigshot and thought it would be more realistic to really eat them. Now he can't get enough of them. Now he makes games with Nintendo and he makes sure I'm not in anymore. I mean, I am on the Mario Party series and Super Smash bros. Melee, but they made me a freakin' hidden character! And they make my voice high-pitched so I sound more like Mario! <sob> I wish it would be more like the old times.

Bowser's side:
I'm sick of him! I want to be a good guy sometime. I liked Mario but he gets pretty screwed up between games. Those Mushrooms made him feel powerful, but did damage to his brain cells. Sometimes he likes to think we are still in the games and attacks me wildly! I get tired so I had to take a break and let Wart be the bad guy in Mario 2. Plus Mario gets payed more than I do. I've got seven kids to feed. They didn't even get payed for Mario 3 and Mario World because they didn't have much of an appearance on those games.

Sonic's Side:
My relationship with Mario is not what you think it is. Because of all these fans and the big Nintendo vs. Sega thing has brought people to create cartoons of us fighting and brutally killing each other. And on the internet I look on Mario websites and watch them bash me! Now Mario has the same feeling. He likes to come to my home and tie Tails' tails together and pull Knuckles' hair. He also likes to beat on me and throw Poke'balls at me that he stole from SMB. Now suddenly people are calling me the bad guy.

That is what Mario's friends had to say. We have more confessions about Mario on the way.
[Wow, a rhyme.]

Edited by - Suffix on 8/21/2005 7:25:23 PM
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Print