Print

Author Topic: Team B.L. A.N. K  (Read 1753 times)

« on: September 02, 2005, 03:32:49 PM »
Prolouge
Straining me Softly

On a winter's day in Rougeport, people were putting up Christmas decorations on the sides of buildings. Thriff T.'s store had red and green lights all over it while the Pianta Palor had decorations that made you think you were in Las Vegas. The centerpeice of the decrations was a big Chirstmas tree that is still being devloped as we speak. As a matter of fact, it was almost finished. All they had to do was put the golden star on top of it.
A young girl climbed up a ladder that was near the Christmas tree. She had long red hair and wore a brown snow sweater with brown snow pants and a brown snow hat. Her name is Joyce.
Joyce put the star on the top of the tree carefully. She climbed down a ladder and ran to an elderly man. The man had gray hair and wore a black snow suit with black snow pants. He was Joyce's grandfather named John.
Joyce ran into John's arms and said, "Grandpa, I did it! I got the star on top of the tree!" "Good job Joyce," said John. "I knew you had your father's gene's in ya!"
"That's right Grandpa," Joyce said. "I think this Christmas will be the best ever!" "I know Joyce," said John. "I know."
There will be more of the prolouge later since for me right now, tiem is short, but I will finish this story.

"It''ll come to you in a month in a plain brown wrapper with no return address."-Gene Rayburn
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Print