Print

Author Topic: (Dice-number)-word story  (Read 60587 times)

« on: November 28, 2001, 11:00:02 AM »
I like MarioandLink's three word story. Here's a variant I made up. It could turn out to be pretty fun, or it could bomb like Yoshi's Cookie Safari did. We'll see.

Okay, so here's how it goes. I will post the beginning of a story and a number between 1 and <edit>10</edit>. The next post must add that many words to the story. So if it's a 1 the next poster adds a single word, but if it's a 5 the next post adds five words.

The next post must also contain a number of words for the next person to add, who in turn puts in the appropriate number of words and yet another number, etc. Here's how it might begin:

Mario and Luigi went to see (4)
Peach because she needed (5)
help with her leaky faucet. (6)
But they couldn't fix it because (1)
Bowser (2)
had stolen (3)
Mario's Magic plunger. (5)
So they went to the (5)
store and bought another one. (5)
On their way back, though (6)
they encountered a very large Goomba. (3)

etc.

Get it? The next post in this example would have three words. So let's try it, shall we?

One day (5)

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!

Edited by - Anonymous Mario Fan on 12/1/2001 11:06:18 AM
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2001, 03:30:00 PM »
Mario went to see MagicKoopa(10)

I used to be ZimStar. If anyone knows how to drop my olf acount please tell me. Thanks.

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2001, 08:55:15 PM »
Because he had never seen such an idiot in all (2)

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2001, 09:09:44 PM »
Hmm. Maybe this won't bomb after all.

his life. (3)

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2001, 04:32:05 PM »
MagicKoopa was (4)

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2001, 06:42:26 PM »
making a magic wand (5)

I used to be ZimStar. If anyone knows how to drop my olf acount please tell me. Thanks.

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2001, 09:10:47 PM »
for his very idiotic tasks. (7)

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2001, 03:05:12 PM »
When Mario came MagicKoopa Zaped him into (2)

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2001, 03:25:01 PM »
Pirate Land. (9)

----------
----------

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2001, 04:35:45 PM »
He was with Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi, who said (5)

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2001, 08:05:29 AM »
Mario, what hapened to you? (10)

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2001, 09:24:23 AM »
And Mario answered, "I should be asking you that, Waluigi!" (1)

----------
----------

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2001, 11:18:36 AM »
So (6)

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2001, 12:38:44 PM »
the four of them went to (5)

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2001, 12:50:59 PM »
Toad to get a star. (4)

Print