Print

Author Topic: Crap  (Read 3483 times)

« on: February 25, 2006, 04:43:58 PM »
I see.... that's how they change their names! Well I was thinking of making my username "Dr. Cann.E.Bol" but oh well. When you do get the time though do you mind if you do change it?
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 04:44:23 PM »
Mad Lockage.......

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 04:54:52 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 05:02:43 PM »
ARGH! STOP MAKING TOPICS!

You have made 61 topics in the Forum Stories/Games Board alone! Almost all of them have under 5 posts total. It's one thing to make a story if you actually HAVE one, but you create an entirely new topic for seemingly every idea that pops into your head. You're going against the guidelines entirely. Read these carefully:

• When starting a new topic, add something meaningful to the first post.
  • Avoid posting many new topics in one day.

Not to mention, when you DO make a non-Story topic, it deals with something that had you read the rules, you would have known the answer to. This topic is a perfect example.

You're really becoming a pain on the forums, Luigi#98. Please adhere to the rules and guidelines and put careful thought into your posts and topics, or you may be banned.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 05:04:49 PM »
I don't really think he's breaking the rules, it's just the guidelines. He needs to spend more time on other boards.

Anyway, are guidelines even considered rules?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 05:06:57 PM »
Uhh... I said he was ignoring the guidelines.
Guidelines aren't "rules," per se, but they are something to be followed. If they're never followed and consistently "broken," it's just as bad as breaking a "rule." "Rules" are more strict and precise; guidelines are subjective and require discretion.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 05:09:19 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 05:18:24 PM »
Whoa. That's a side of Sapph I've never seen before. *hides under covers.*
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print