Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy preorder gift at GameStop, Target  (Read 6926 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: September 30, 2007, 04:51:04 PM »

Ever since I began shopping at GameStop 10 years ago I've always preordered my Mario games. Usually, Mario games are going to sell like hotcakes, so no preorder gift is needed to incite sales, but for Super Mario Galaxy Nintendo is pulling out all the stops. Exclusive to GameStop and Target stores(thus far), all customers that reserve a copy of SMG will be able to get a commemorative Mario coin that features Mario and his little star buddy.

As of today's date, the stores in my area have not received them, but if anyone does snag a coin, make sure to let us know!

Link: Platformers.net
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 10:28:29 AM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 06:41:00 PM »
WHAT! What if I already preordered?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 07:25:24 PM »
WHAT! What if I already preordered?

I confirmed with the GameStop slug that you will still be able to get it, but you must ask them for it.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 08:33:40 PM »
Too bad I already preordered through Amazon.com.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 10:40:57 PM »
That looks cool! I want that...but I'm gonna preoder Brawl instead first.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 11:50:07 AM »
since I avoid GameStop like the plague, I think I may order through Target....

But it doesn't even appear in the preorder site.

Here

http://www.target.com/Nintendo-Wii-Pre-Orders-Video-Games/b/ref=in_se_pagelist/602-7809942-5087830?ie=UTF8&node=355652011&index=target&field-browse=355652011&rank=pmrank&size=61&page=1
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 02:17:49 PM by Luigison »

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 09:03:38 PM »
OH THANK GOD I PREORDERED! I normally don't but galaxy and brawl are special! ....But, does anyone know if I have to show my receipt? I don't want to bring it anywhere, but if I have to I will.
I really don't care much for logic.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »
Oh, MAN!  I am stopping at Software Etc. tomorrow before I go back to the campus!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 11:33:06 AM »
There's a GameStop opening in my area, but I doubt it'll be ready in time... Assuming I even got it, that is. There have been some incidents in the past.

But oh, well. I already snagged a Twilight Princess coin at NWC a year back.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Bacon

• Cheddar Ranch
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 02:50:17 PM »
OH THANK GOD I PREORDERED! I normally don't but galaxy and brawl are special! ....But, does anyone know if I have to show my receipt? I don't want to bring it anywhere, but if I have to I will.
yes but if you lose it you can tell them your info like your name and phone number and they can find it in the system
Peter Griffin:"only cockroaches and Twinkies can survive Nuclear wars"

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2007, 03:03:36 PM »
When does SMG go out in stores again? I forget, This made me order it more than SSBB.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2007, 03:18:58 PM »
Is the coin made of plastic?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2007, 03:21:46 PM »
IDK. My local store didn't know anything about it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print