Print

Author Topic: Mario Theme: RC Car and Bottles Rendition  (Read 6643 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 14, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

This is something I would usually save for a Weekend Movie post, but it's just too awesome to hold back. Some kids set up a bunch of bottles and- well, you know what, I'll just let you see for yourself. If there's one blog post link you follow today, let it be this one!

Link: break.com
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 09:31:40 PM »
Amazing. How dou you think they produced different tones on each bottle?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 10:05:21 PM »
That's awesome.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 12:48:47 AM »
Amazing. How dou you think they produced different tones on each bottle?
Filled with different amounts of water.

-Professor Lizard

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 10:33:14 AM »
For some reason, I thought the car was going to spontaneously explode at the end of the run...

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 03:58:26 PM »
Except they would edit out the original explosion sound and put the cheesy Bob-omb exploding sound in instead.  Or the Mario-Death tune.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 11:09:16 PM »
Grrr... I just stumbled across this elsewhere, and didn't notice that it was already up.

I may need to work harder.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 11:10:41 PM »
Grrr... I just stumbled across this elsewhere, and didn't notice that it was already up.

I may need to work harder.

Heh, well there were about 4 stories sitting on my desktop all day I needed to post. I should have just forwarded them to you :-P

If anyone sees anything, shoot it to the tmk staff e-mail way and we will work it in!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 08:58:26 AM »
I saw something like this last year, where a guy played a classical tune (don't know the title) with wine bottles, wearing roller blades!  It was awesome!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 10:00:58 AM »
I saw something like this last year, where a guy played a classical tune (don't know the title) with wine bottles, wearing roller blades!  It was awesome!

Whoa find it.
Ditto used Machop!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 10:43:54 PM »
I haven't watched this but I can imagine exactly what it would sound like.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 01:31:32 AM »
Ah, I remember this. The ending where they have two rows is pretty nuts... and rather hard to understand.

Print