Print

Author Topic: Brawl help.  (Read 9394 times)

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 08:28:31 PM »
I heard it was to beat events 1-20 after beating the emmisarry.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 09:54:43 PM »
JIGGLYPUFF- 350 Vs. matches, or beat Event 20

Not sure if this is true (Event 20 looks a bit iffy) but it'd be worth a look, imo.
I didn't get him after beating Event 20.  I haven't completed all 1 through 20 though. 

Toon Link;
In the Subspace, play "The Forest" stage. Beat the first battle, and go through the first door you see.
Wasn't there for me.  All I got was a heart.  I don't recall what was there the first time, but maybe this only works after you've completed Subspace. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 02:07:37 AM »
Did you beat any of them on Hard difficulty? I recall there being some events where you have to complete them on Hard to unlock something.

I have Jigglypuff now, and it definitely wasn't thanks to Vs. matches.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 11:22:12 AM »
See, I think a lot of these tasks require some sort of difficulty level, which nobody indicated.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 07:17:39 PM »
I didn't get him after beating Event 20.  I haven't completed all 1 through 20 though. 
Wasn't there for me.  All I got was a heart.  I don't recall what was there the first time, but maybe this only works after you've completed Subspace. 

you do Gotta beat Subspace. Same with Jigglypuff (Swamp Stage after beating giant Diddy Kong in the area of all those barrel cannons) and Wolf (Ruins Stage after that part with those crystals on the walls). those doors only appear after beating it.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 07:49:36 PM »
Woops.

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 04:16:59 PM »
See, I think a lot of these tasks require some sort of difficulty level, which nobody indicated.

The only difficulty thing I did was unlocking Ganondorf. For the SSE characters, it doesn't matter.

Print