Print

Author Topic: supper mario world  (Read 9087 times)

« on: March 09, 2008, 02:18:32 PM »
does any one know what the two littel islands next to choclate island are for? if so how do i get them? it a really old game and it is driving me mad. i really want to get the islands. thanks queeny xxx   

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 02:25:29 PM »
does ne one even no what i am on about

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 04:26:16 PM »
does any one know what the two littel islands next to choclate island are for? if so how do i get them? it a really old game and it is driving me mad. i really want to get the islands. thanks queeny xxx   
WTD!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 04:40:14 PM »
If you are referring to the islands in this picture, you cannot get to those islands.

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 04:53:39 PM »
Supper Mario World sounds yummy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 05:09:34 PM »
Well... a lot of the areas in the game are named after foodstuffs.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 08:11:43 PM »
WTD!

I believe xxx means three kisses. Or is it hugs? Anyway.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »
That's where you can get Deoxys.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 08:24:44 PM »
X is the kiss. Apparently it comes from when illiterate people would sign things with an X and then kiss it to show their sincerity.

Anyway, I'm willing to bet that queeny isn't going to return to see our response.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 06:51:04 AM »
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BteqiMHHsHc&feature=related

If you go on this link it shows a picture of the islands with levels on them.
If the link does not work just google super "mario chocolate island secret" and you will see what i mean.

i realy want to get those islands. can anyone help? 

Queenyxxx

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 07:19:36 AM »

Anyway, I'm willing to bet that queeny isn't going to return to see our response.
[/quote]

May i ask why you think that? 

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 07:21:40 AM »
MSM and several Youtube comments already said it, but it appears you won't accept the answer:  You can't get there.  The Youtube video is fake.  If it were real they'd show a video of getting there and not a simple easily faked image.  Besides, there are no gray blocks.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 07:31:11 AM »
MSM and several Youtube comments already said it, but it appears you won't accept the answer:  You can't get there.  The Youtube video is fake.  If it were real they'd show a video of getting there and not a simple easily faked image.  Besides, there are no gray blocks.

sorry i never read the comments on u tube. it just makes no sense to me that someone would put them on the game for no reason. the game designers could have just left it blank. why put them two littel islands there and why are they diffrent colours? 

may be i sould just get a life. lol queenyxxx   

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 01:44:24 PM »
why put them two littel islands there

Probably just for detail, though I do agree it is quite pointless.
May i ask why you think that? 

There are quite a few members who just sign up, make a post or two (or sometimes none) then leave again; it's somewhat of a recurring theme on all forums, and I admit I'm guilty of it on a few counts.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 02:23:32 PM »
it just makes no sense to me that someone would put them on the game for no reason. the game designers could have just left it blank. why put them two littel islands there and why are they diffrent colours?

It isn't pointless, it's to make it seem less so starkly computer generated and a little more, shall we say, natural? It's just there for the purpose of looking nice and like the archipelago it's supposed to be.
That was a joke.

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 03:39:13 PM »
i think i am ready to put the pad down now and let it go.
queeny

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 07:00:16 PM »
Heh heh heh... when I was little I thought the ring of icebergs in the middle of the overworld and sunken ship were just for decoration.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print