Print

Author Topic: Question about WFC bans  (Read 12468 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 04:09:35 PM »
Let's see...

Super Bloober cheated in Mario Kart Wii multiplayer and was banned as a result. Somehow he expected the Fungi Forums to help him, but instead they tore into him for being a cheating loser. And now he thinks we'd lower ourselves to his level and cheat ourselves?

You wouldn't go around telling people shooting yourself in the foot is fun. So don't try doing the same for cheating.

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 07:18:29 PM »
You watch Family Guy WAY too much.
This bridge - extends from Nebraska to CANADA!

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 07:32:42 PM »
Whoever gave Super Bloober that CT is a god among men.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2010, 07:40:01 PM »
I feel even more insulted now than I did when he suggested we try cheating. That show is absolute garbage and I would not stoop so low as to make a reference to it.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 12:09:55 AM »
If we can't answer Super Bloober's question, I'm just going to lock this. I know that most people are against cheating, but does that mean we should start insulting him? We can make another topic if we wish to discuss cheating in online games.

EDIT: Who gave Super Bloober that insincere custom title? It's not funny or cool to put someone down like that...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 12:11:36 AM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 12:25:57 AM »
Many members have CTs far worse than his, you know.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2010, 12:46:56 AM »
That doesn't justify his custom title for being what it is. If we're deliberately steering newer members away from this forum, I say we might as well close it down and set up a chat restricted to a certain group.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2010, 12:53:58 AM »
I understand, but it's not like he's some random dude. We've already determined he has no morals, and I'm not sure that's a person anyone really wants hanging around.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2010, 02:56:13 AM »
Well, I still don't think that's a good reason to bash him.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2010, 07:32:29 AM »
Kimimaru, you're like, the most good-natured person on this board.

That said, I don't think the intent was to bash him so much as tease him about asking for help getting around a [justified, it seems] WFC ban.

That doesn't justify his custom title for being what it is. If we're deliberately steering newer members away from this forum, I say we might as well close it down and set up a chat restricted to a certain group.
Here I agree, in a sense.  The forum desperately needs more members, and how many of those that have joined in the past year and seemed like okay guys are still here?  Remember Count Bleck?  waddle_doo?  Ruiji Kaabii, who was shot down before even posting outside the introduction thread?  I think the last new member we've had that has stayed has been Weegee.  It just doesn't give Super Bloober an excuse to flout the rules (or, in this case, ask a really boneheaded question).
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2010, 07:45:25 AM »
Alright, the facts: Super Bloober cheats online. He shouldn't, and if it's indeed the cause of him being banned, I'm in as much of a mood as the rest of you to help out. However, I wouldn't necessarily say that needs to define him as a person on this forum.  Additionally, mean CTs are the name of the game around here (heck, I've still got mine); though I wouldn't recommend it linger too long if we care to keep him around and in good spirits, he might want to be grateful he even has one.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 03:01:33 PM by Kimimaru »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2010, 09:41:25 AM »
Since we're talking about judging Super Bloober as a user here, it should be pointed out that he has, in addition to proving himself as a [beep] in this thread, broken forum rules on multiple occasions in the past. Namely:

- No harassing or threatening forum members. (Okay, nearly everyone here breaks this one all the time, so that doesn't hold much weight, but...)
- No asking for or posting other copyrighted material such as MP3s or links to MP3s.

I'm all for new members sticking around when they're cool people like CongressionalWombat, PghPens, or Count Bleck, not losers like Super Bloober.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 03:01:56 PM by Kimimaru »

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2010, 11:34:18 AM »
Forget it. Since everybody hates me and no one will answer my question, lock this thread.
This bridge - extends from Nebraska to CANADA!

Print