Print

Author Topic: Dead Game  (Read 10356 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2005, 03:03:40 PM »
This reminds me of two things: a close call and a great loss.
First, I wanted to play Mario Tennis on my N64, but it said that due corrpution, yada, yada, yada. I was so far in it, too. I left it alone for a week after trying it out a few times. Since then, my brothers has played a couple times and it was fine. I envy him, but I have not tried it since then. Too busy on Paper Mario, Sonic Heroes, and Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2.
Second. I had to say good-bye to my SNES about 6-7 years ago. My brothers were fighting each other to see who would play next. My father got angry and took the SNES and trashed it against the floor. I never saw it again. However, last August, my mother forced me to give up Nintendo DS (I bought my own since then, first console I both with my own money) for someone's SNES. I'm happy that I got it, but I'm disappointed that he couldn't find his library of 23 games to add with the console.

My heart goes out to all games and systems that have met such a terrible fate.
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2005, 11:18:10 PM »
Glad I don't have a SNES-crushing dad.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2005, 12:18:06 AM »
Same here.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2005, 09:03:05 AM »
SELL SMAS? What kind of things are corrupting YOU? That's a great game! I mean, they did change the old graphics and take away the minus world, but a lot of old NES games are hard to get working. Sorry about that, it's just that SMAS is the very first video game I ever owned and I've had it for about 7 years. I love my SNES like a brother. And I'm never getting rid of it.
i agree i have it
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2005, 05:31:59 PM »
Both of my SMB3 NES carts don't work. If I do get them to work, they glitch-up before I even get to world 1-fortress. I even cleaned both the console (which was made in 1987) and the carts. Strangely, my SMB2 and Zelda 2 carts work without the frustration and glitches.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Print