Print

Author Topic: supersmashbros  (Read 9442 times)

« on: December 27, 2004, 06:39:42 PM »
How do you get the trophies Samus unmasked, mario and yoshi, and tomagon without action replay?
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2004, 09:37:35 AM »
What!!! There's a trophy with Samus unmasked!!! I must find it!!! <:o

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 01:07:03 AM »
If what I've heard is correct, those trophies were only available at a convention in Japan some time ago.  I might be wrong.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 08:04:15 PM »
To get the samus unmasked trophy, you need to beat adventure mode with samus 500 times. After that you will unlock ridley as a character. After you have unlocked ridley, play versus in the brinstar level as ridley fighting against samus. If you beat samus as ridley, you will get the samus unmasked trophy.

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 08:16:03 PM »
Lier! *goes and tries it anyway*  Uh... yeah.  Lier!

Nameneko: I heard that too, And actually I know for a fact that those trophies are in the game somewhere because AR unlocks them, it doesn't add them in.  How you unlock them is one of Nintendo's dark secrets they might never tell.

"Oh great.  From now I am shall forever be known as the king who talks to posters."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 1/6/2005 6:18:50 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2005, 09:57:48 PM »
I  to break it to you, Y. Rex, but lier should be "liar." Yes, you can't unlock Ridley.

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2005, 11:31:09 PM »
Are you sure?
*Shifts eyebrowns suspiciously*
Okay okay, there's no way to get Ridley to the game.

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2005, 11:52:57 AM »
Once you've unlocked Mewtwo, Mr.game & Watch, pichu, Falco, Doc Mario, gannon, y. link, luigi, jiggly puff, Marth, and Roy it says you've unlocked everyone! Duh! But, if your so sure tell us some of his moves.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2005, 01:10:19 PM »
I don't think there's any way to get those, unlesss you had access to some thing in Japan that unlocked them. The sprites themselves are in the game, but they cannot be unlocked with a regular game
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2005, 01:07:04 AM »
Simple.  You get a memory card from somebody who DOES have an Action Replay.

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2005, 01:35:24 AM »
Fake Cheat Time!!!

Unlock Waluigi: Complete Classic mode with Luigi on Hard, 3 lives in stock, and no continues. If done correctly, he'll challenge you. (Note: If he doesn't, maybe try it in the costume that looks like Waluigi's. My sources are not reliable.) Defeat him, and he's yours. To play as him, hold up on the D-Pad and pick Luigi. Apparently his attacks are OK, but if you hold in his B attack, it'll charge, and fully charged it does 45 damage. Also, you can press Start, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Right on the Title Screen. Then go to Luigi.

Play as Paratroopa (Red? Good news if true, RP!)

To play as Paratroopa, the winged turtle, put in the following at the character select screen: Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Right, and press start on Yoshi. When playing with Paratroopa, you'll notice that you can coast him around the sky with the control stick!

My sources: http://console.actiontrip.com/cheats/supersmashbrothersmelee_gcube.phtml

AND

http://www.gamescodes.dk/vis_kode.asp?id=4292

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 2/6/2005 9:21:09 PM
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2005, 07:42:22 PM »
Hehe, those are so fake its almost not funny.

Anyway, Samus unmasked, M/Y were only obtainable without the AR at a Japanese promo convention.
----------------------------

Super Mario Bad Influence Feb 05: Encourages children to eat wild mushrooms in hopes of becoming super.

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2005, 08:22:40 PM »
Uh....... what compells people to do that to us? I mean, sure we're fanatics and all, but sheesh! Tempt me why don'tcha?

Blam this peice of garbage! .....Oops. Wrong site....
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2005, 05:05:08 PM »
off topic guys.

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2005, 01:35:52 AM »
The only way to get them is to go to Japan they were going to be unlockables if you had data of SMS and MP.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Print