Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Mario Items  (Read 1631 times)

« on: August 03, 2004, 09:01:24 PM »
Also I didn't know where to put this so i put it here. Has anyone got a item called a Mario/Mushroom Mural?(I heard mushroom and Mario) Because I have it but it seems to be a glitched item. I can't move it in my invontory, drop it and whenever I click it it just makes the noise like when you try to sell somthing to Ton Nook and you can't sell the item. It's stuck in it's present too and it says Mario Mural. Can anyone tell me if they came across this.

-----------------------------
          Signiture
The Heart Of Mario Is Here....He Lives!
I Have A Mario Collection!

Edited by - Mario Duex on 8/14/2004 7:06:17 AM
          Signiture

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 10:25:19 PM »
The Mario Mural is not a glitch.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 11:01:45 PM »
I have it on a wall.  I also have all the Mario and Nintendo items including all the NES games, but had to cheat to get a few of the games.

I would take screen shots of them, but just found out that my new Sony DVD digital video camera won't take image from another source like my old one would.  I could record DVD video of the game and then take screen shot on my computer, but that would take too long.  Maybe I will snap some pics with my phone later.

Anyway, mines not glitchy.  How did you get yours?  Did you use the official code from Nintendo or an unofficial universal code?  Have you attempted to put it on a wall?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 08:04:41 AM »
Also I meant "can't" in the other post and I used a universel code.
          Signiture

Print