Print

Author Topic: Legend of the lost members.  (Read 6529 times)

« on: February 01, 2008, 09:12:52 PM »
No, this isn't a cheesy story. I'm trying to find a member's profile, but I'm having a hard time, because he's a new member, and I normally accessed his profile from the Latest Member button up there. Now, gamer7765 has replaced him, so I can't find the member. The member NEVER posted either, and didn't put his name on the calendar. Is there any way to find him?

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 09:24:23 PM »
the only thing that I can think of is to wait for that member to post and just normally look around until you find that "Lost Member"
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 09:26:55 PM »
You can get an alphabetical listing of the board's members by clicking the number at the bottom of the main page (where it says "Total Members:").
Or, if this member was only a few joins ago and you're feeling lucky, you can open up the latest member's profile, and change the number that shows up in the URL, subtracting one or two.
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 04:41:36 AM »
http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=0;desc

Then just scroll through the lists, if it was a fairly recent join. Most recent members first, least recent last.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 08:56:21 AM »
the only thing that I can think of is to wait for that member to post and just normally look around until you find that "Lost Member"
Well, I think the last twenty or so members haven't posted anything, period.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 12:13:42 PM »
That's so queer...he's not on there. His username is Hiiiii556.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 12:34:17 PM »

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 12:40:59 PM »
So... why ya stalking this guy?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 12:50:32 PM »
Chessmaster seems familiar, but maybe I'm confusing the name with Cheesemaster.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 02:15:35 PM »

you r u talking to?

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 02:46:43 PM »

He's my first offline friend to actually join message boards, but it looks like he's being stubbon, and refuses to contact me. I've sent him a PM, but he's flat out ignoring me. This is the only way to contact each other.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 08:06:52 PM »
Well, no offense, but with that attitude, he doesn't seem like much of a friend.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »
An offline friend who you can only contact through PMs? I have all my offline (and a good deal of online) friends' phone numbers.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 02:33:44 PM »
You can get an alphabetical listing of the board's members by clicking the number at the bottom of the main page (where it says "Total Members:").
I used this to look up all the posts that "Mr. Face" did. (BAD IDEA.)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 04:08:41 PM »
An offline friend who you can only contact through PMs? I have all my offline (and a good deal of online) friends' phone numbers.

there is always a possibility that that friend lives in another state and it will be kinda hard to get his phone #, also maybe he/she doesn't have a phone (thats very unlikely though)

Print