Print

Author Topic: Mariopedia Wiki  (Read 5268 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« on: March 25, 2008, 02:05:27 AM »
As you may have noticed, Mariopedia has finally relaunched with some new features.  Of special note to forum goers is the new wiki functionality.  Now everybody can contribute directly to TMK!

This is not the final version of the Mariopedia wiki, and there is still much to be added, but I'd like to invite everyone to begin editing Mariopedia descriptions.  Currently, you can not add new items or edit stats; that ability will come later.  Valid HTML markup is allowed, but make sure any markup is appropriate.

You can add info wherever you see the "wiki" links. Your login is your forum login.  All forum rules apply there. Abuse, including the addition of incorrect information or the deletion of good information may result in a ban from both the forums and the wiki.  All changes are recorded along with your login name, so people will be able to find your contributions.

Let me know if you run into trouble.

Have fun!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 05:21:23 AM »
Here's hoping it'll be far more accurate than that speculating Super Mario Wiki.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 09:36:23 AM »
Hmm, I tried to edit the description for a Gold Bar for PMTTYD, but when I clicked "Save Page," it didn't save. Nice work on the Mariopedia!!!!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 09:36:59 AM »
But I like speculating!
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 09:50:11 AM »
Hmm, I tried to edit the description for a Gold Bar for PMTTYD, but when I clicked "Save Page," it didn't save.
Oops, try again.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 10:45:42 AM »
Hmmmm I guess I could edit some stuff to help you guys out.

Edit: *Sigh* when I got done posting this really long info about para-koopa it smashed all the sentences together into one giant paragraph. Is their anyway of changing it so it dosent do that?

Edit 2: Never mind I just changed it so that it was'nt long. Normaly I was going to list all the games para-koopa has been in with info about him on which dirrections he flys and all that.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 11:24:23 AM by Linkin800 »
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 12:48:09 PM »
If you want paragraph formatting, you have to use HTML.

PLEASE CHECK SPELLING AND GRAMMAR OR I WILL REMOVE YOUR EDITS.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 02:20:10 PM »
Hmm... Even though this is great, it just seems to be brewing disaster....

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 02:31:10 PM »
How so? MEGAߥTE said you use your Fungi Forums account to edit the pages, so idiots can be swiftly and easily stopped.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print