Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine - Dune Bud Sand Castle Secret - No Jump Speedrun  (Read 4453 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: August 31, 2008, 01:11:32 PM »
Hey guys! This is my first high-quality video with my camcorder! This is a Super Mario Sunshine speedrun of the Dune Bud Sand Castle Secret shine sprite, which is the first one in Gelato Beach. This speedrun features me completing the level without jumping at all; relying on flips, lunges, and the Hover Nozzle to collect the shine!

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRLd_Q7ttbg

Enjoy! Be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 01:16:25 PM »
He's not lying:  not a single jump.  Crazy.

Anyway, I can't resist videos like this.  Your was extremely fun (and nostalgic???) to watch.  Thanks for sharing!
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 01:35:00 PM »
I don't know how you do it Kimimaru.  But you are definitely the best video game player here.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 01:55:15 PM »
Another great speedrun.  Personally I've never played SMS, but that was still impressive.

Request: Something from Galaxy with your new camcorder.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 03:11:26 PM »
You've never played Sunshine? You have to get it. It's one of the best video games that Nintendo has made.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 04:03:19 PM »
It's a good Mario game alright!
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 11:10:38 PM »
Request: Something from Galaxy with your new camcorder.

I'll get to your request. Let me try to think of something that isn't a speedrun this time, though.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print