Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine - Dune Bud Sand Castle Secret - No A Button Speedrun  (Read 3356 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: September 07, 2008, 07:18:00 PM »
Hey guys! Remember the Super Mario Sunshine Dune Bud Sand Castle Secret No Jump Speedrun? Well, this one features me completing it by taking the same path and not using the A button at all! I use lunges and the hover nozzle to make my way towards the shine sprite in the Dune Bud Sand Castle Secret, which is the first shine sprite in Gelato Beach! How fast is it? You'll have to watch and find out. I'll give you a clue though. The time difference between them is very little...

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMxV0y89MPc

Enjoy and be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 07:27:13 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 07:32:32 PM »
i'll be sure to check out your profile for more cool videos
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 07:52:16 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 11:30:46 AM »
Just imagining trying to do that without pressing the A button makes me feel like I'm wearing a straitjacket... Awesome speed run!  Something feels good about watching a video that's exactly one minute long.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »
Just imagining trying to do that without pressing the A button makes me feel like I'm wearing a straitjacket

That is exactly how I felt.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Print