Print

Author Topic: Forums upgrade  (Read 27109 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2012, 04:19:55 PM »
Are the buttons in the attachment below still broke for everyone?
At some point in the last month or two, all the buttons except the ones all the way at the top stopped showing up for me (I've tried in all of my browsers, including my phone and my 3DS). Now I keep worrying that I'm gonna hit the wrong one and delete someone's topic.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2012, 08:48:05 PM »
Don't touch any of the very bottom ones and you'll be fine. Which browsers did you test it on?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2012, 10:07:04 PM »
In Chrome and Maxthon, on the 3DS, and on Maxthon Mobile and the default Android browser on my phone, they're broken images; in Firefox they're replaced with text; and in Opera and IE, they're broken images with text.

And it's only in the default FF theme. The ugly boring white themes work fine.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:11:15 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2012, 11:39:13 PM »
Since when did CrossEyed get mod powers? Should we be worried?

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT. CROSSEYED WILL BE AN EXCELLENT MODERATOR.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:33:08 PM by CrossEyed7 »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2012, 02:33:45 PM »
I think I fixed the broken buttons issue. If anyone is still having problems, please let me know.

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2012, 08:26:13 PM »
I typically only see three buttons at the upper right of any given post: anchor, advice block, and Goomba

Edit: and when I edit, the pen/scroll icon appears, but I don't get the bomb. I've seen it on older posts, so.. I don't know..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2012, 08:41:11 PM »
Bomb shouldn't show up anymore for anyone who isn't a mod. It's used to delete posts.

« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2012, 09:08:40 PM »
Are topic names changeable now?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 09:10:21 PM by bobbysq1337 »

« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2012, 10:26:44 PM »
Oh. I was sure that I've seen it under some previous form of the FF though..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2012, 10:38:44 PM »
Spoiler tag update: You can now click (and hold) on spoiler text to un-spoiler it. Also, links inside spoiler tags will now be hidden as well.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:41:01 PM by Deezer »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2012, 04:12:11 AM »
Awesome update.  One less site to use Stylish on. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print