Print

Author Topic: More Fanifs!  (Read 3849 times)

« on: January 23, 2002, 05:23:11 PM »
Do you think there need to be more Mario fan fiction TMK I do! I need more reading matireal! What do you think?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2002, 05:27:28 PM »
Come on reply! I think there need to be more storys come on people!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2002, 07:48:53 PM »
Yes.I agree.All they have is Mario's high school days(Read all of it)and that other story.

Got mushroom?The poison in mushrooms will make your f**k''n self die.Got mushroom?
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2002, 05:37:12 PM »
     Yes...there should deffinetly be more Fanfiction. I read ALL of the Mario High School Days. The other story(Titled The Story About Nothing.) was too stupid to concept. But I read it anyway. Deezer...please...we need more fanfiction!!!

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2002, 11:21:40 AM »
Well to get more replys to my first topic and to show new members im not new start repling this, this will now be a petention to sgin and we can tell Deezer so maybe he can put more fan fics up!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2002, 10:11:33 PM »
I sign the petition.

Ps. What's a Fanif?

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2002, 06:08:06 AM »
I sent Deezer one and he didn't put up. It was called 2d's trip to 3d. Most of the storyline was that all the Marios got swiched into different games.
No one can win... Peblo rules all!

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2002, 04:01:48 PM »
I sign!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2002, 07:35:32 PM »
i sign

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2002, 02:09:32 PM »
i'll sign....i think

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2002, 06:51:42 PM »
Thanks if people write good stories and send them in they should be viewed. Keep singing.*MamaMiaMario I ment FanFic not Fanif*

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2002, 05:36:11 PM »
hell yes, more **** fanfics!

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2002, 05:36:24 PM »
hell yes, more **** fanfics!

i am your master. i am fearless and powerful.
i will never leave you.

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2002, 03:14:54 PM »
Don't say that in a bad way you may get the topic closed bandicootbuddy,but thans for singing.

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst!

Print