Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 674659 times)

« Reply #915 on: December 20, 2002, 12:55:05 AM »
I hate my internet service!!!! Well anyway I saw LOTR The Two Towers twice on the 18th and I strongly urge anyone and everyone to go. That is unless youre a moron. Though I dont think any of you are so GO! Even non fans came out of this smiling. Oh dear god it was awesome! By the way what bands do all of you like? Im just curios. I'll tell you mine. Note that I only kinda of like a few of these bands I'll post those ones IN ALL CAPS.  Ozzy,Dio,Black Sabbath, Kansas, TooL, KISS, Metallica, Van Halen, ROB ZOMBIE, MARYLIN MANSON, Alice Cooper, Wierd Al. Whew now please tell me yours.

« Reply #916 on: December 21, 2002, 09:41:07 AM »
I listen to MXPX, John Rueben, DC Talk, Good Charlotte, POD, New Found Glory, and several others.

Toad is da best!
Toad is da best!

« Reply #917 on: December 21, 2002, 09:00:16 PM »
I don't listen to any bands
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #918 on: December 22, 2002, 01:19:18 AM »
I'll be going to see The Two Towers shortly... (like maybe tomorrow, which will be today by the time you read this...)
Anyway, the bands I like are Yes, Moody Blues, Kansas, and other various prog-rock bands... I like Rush, but some of their stuff is kinda bad, but their late 70s and all of the 80s stuff is great. Heck yeah, I like Weird Al... I like about half of Creed's stuff, and the other half I think is pretty bad, Tom Petty is good, I like some of the Red Hot Chili Peppers (like maybe 3 or 4 of their songs... and that's it), I like Todd Rundgren, but some of his stuff is like "huh?", and I like Green Day, and umm... Matchbox Twenty is alright, and other various bands too numerous to mention, mainly because I've only heard one of their songs.

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

« Reply #919 on: December 22, 2002, 10:18:15 AM »
I haven't seen Insane Steve for about 4 days now...........where is he?(IS, see the previous page for what I did)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #920 on: December 22, 2002, 02:05:32 PM »
I couldn't find "word association" much less page 23.  CC, what is the url?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #921 on: December 22, 2002, 04:29:15 PM »
I'm not here! Go away!

(I had a long swim meet, so I didn't post for a few days)

As for the "bug", I am amused. I assmue it has to do with all those weird numbers in the URLs.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #922 on: December 23, 2002, 12:03:23 AM »
I saw it in the general board, listed as "word association 3".
Oh yeah, and I forgot to say that I kinda like U2 also.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/22/2002 10:04:26 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #923 on: December 23, 2002, 07:45:13 AM »
I'm a big U2 fan.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #924 on: December 23, 2002, 11:54:13 AM »
Now I can delete posts there too. I still can't get into the admin functions though.

« Reply #925 on: December 23, 2002, 09:43:30 PM »
Hey! It's time for the holidays! Let us bust out the Egg Nog!! Yip! Yip! Yahooo! I don't realy care for egg nog actually. I am a fan of Weird Al Yankovich. His songs are funny.
*starts humming "The Night Santa Went Crazy"*

He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #926 on: December 23, 2002, 09:48:34 PM »
Weird Al is great.

I just have to say that.

Music? No comment. I REFUSE to tell ANYONE my musical preferences. The only thing I am saying about music is that I hope Destiny's Child dies in a plane crash. SOON. Those feminist hypocritical PIGS don't deserve to live.

I have spoken. (You flame that opinion, I defend vehemently. That simple. And if you can't define "vehemently", you really shouldn't argue with me.)

~I.S.~

« Reply #927 on: December 23, 2002, 10:01:11 PM »
Hey! It's time for the holidays! Let us bust out the Egg Nog!! Yip! Yip! Yahooo! I don't realy care for egg nog actually. I am a fan of Weird Al Yankovich. His songs are funny.
*starts humming "The Night Santa Went Crazy"*

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #928 on: December 23, 2002, 10:13:41 PM »
That had to be the longest time between a double post I have seen in my life.

~I.S.~

« Reply #929 on: December 23, 2002, 11:24:24 PM »
I like rap. MY fav ones are Xzibit, Ludacris, Fabolous, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent, Obie Trice, Petey Pablo, and Nelly sort of.

For christmas I wanna get Metroid Fusion, a NetMD Player, some kick ass clothes from Athletes World, and a new computer.

And if marioguy does anything more here to bug anyone, I will admin_slay his face and cut his balls off with a dull knife

Print