Print

Author Topic: A Broken Promise from Me?  (Read 3819 times)

« on: December 27, 2002, 02:54:43 PM »
I don't think so.  I recently talked to Super Yoshi on MSN, and he told me about all the changes at TUNMB.  After touring the board, and checking out all of the stuff, I realize how exciting it is now.  I think it was a year ago when I first subscribed, and hated it because it was so boring.  Now it has grown into a huge society and all the sub-boards about Mario and Zelda and stuff.  The cool options are sweet, and I got 50 replies in one night just in my topic "hey".  But I have noticed the shrinking size of Fungi Forums.  This was my favourite board.  I don't want to leave, and I plan to attend both boards.  But, I can't help but notice TMK shrinking more and more.  This proves the theory "Nothing lasts forever".

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 04:39:27 PM »
If Deezer switched the board to ForumPlanet, it might do better. He talked about doing that.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2002, 12:26:12 AM »
It's doing better than it was last month!
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2002, 08:43:13 PM »
Now we're bringing in lots of new people!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2002, 09:27:15 PM »
I have also noticed about 5 new members that are active in the last week.

Hopefully we can keep this rate up and bring the forums back to where they were back in March when I joined... Those were the days...

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2002, 10:26:49 PM »
Yup... I caught the end of that when I joined.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2002, 11:17:16 PM »
I joined in March. March 3, I believe. Back when Luigi-Luigi, The_Millionaire, cable04, 00boo, F-Man, and smb allstars master hadn't ALL left to TUNMB, this board was pretty active. But nothing can convince them back because now they believe that avatars, fast connections, and all these weird, confusing options are the only things that make a good board.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2002, 11:21:09 PM »
cable04 is posting in BORED-MKIII GX, and 00boo was here a while back, wasn't he? He's BooBuddy too, isn't he?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/28/2002 9:21:58 PM
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2003, 08:04:23 AM »
At least I'm still here *crowd boos as they toss rotten turnips and tomatoes*...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2003, 09:08:43 AM »
Sorry about that, but now I'm once again forgetting Ultimate Nintendo Message Board.  It is craptacular!  I went there, and I actually thought there were tons of members, now I look at "most recent post" and they all have my name on it.  No one's replying, no one's even there.  So, TMK is mine to keep, I'm staying right here.  I ain't goin' nowhere!  Hari Kari!  Congratulate me, please!

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2003, 06:05:09 PM »
You know Todd, just because people don't reply to your topics, or don't post in every forum doesn't mean the board isn't active. And if you think that TUNMB is so "weird and confusing" CashCrazed, then why have you become one of the top posters there, as well as the only person who knows how to hack into the forum and reply to locked topics, edit posts, etc.
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2003, 12:28:00 AM »
Stop. This ends here and now.
Both boards are fine. There's no reason to start arguing.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2003, 01:41:06 AM »
Fine like butter or fine like the meaty backside of a female?

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #12

Mom: There`s only one way to go, and that`s foward.
Dan: What about backwards?
Mom: I don`t want to go backwards.
Dan: But it is a way to go.
Mom: Not a way I want to go.
Dan: What about sideways?
Mom: What`s sideways?
Dan: Gaining knowledge, while at the same time losing other parts of knowledge.
Mom: Hm.
Dan: Diagonal.
Mom: Zig zag.
Dan: Diagonal zigzag.
Mom: Yes.
Dan: I over anylyze expressions too much.
Mom: Yes you do.

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2003, 06:03:54 PM »
Okay I'm sorry.  TUNMB is good, Super Yoshi has kindly informed me that most posters are on holidays.  So, I will continue to post there, especially for my hero, Super Yoshi's, sake.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2003, 08:25:16 PM »
Hmm, Frostbite... that's a fine line. HAhaha
That was a joke.

Print