Print

Author Topic: What Did You Get For Christmas?  (Read 5119 times)

« on: December 27, 2002, 09:13:42 AM »
I thought somebody would beat me to this topic, because we did it last year, but let's go around and talk about the stuff we got for Christmas.

I got: Two GBA games: The Three Stooges and Earthworm Jim, and some accessories, including the magnifyer light, another link cable, and an adapter.  I also got some gel, calone, and some chocolate, as well as a new sweater and a certificate to rent a GameCube for the weekend, as well as a new camera (I took a picture of my whole Nintendo collection last night!!)  What did you guys get?

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 06:21:59 PM »
I got: Super Mario Sunshine, All 4 Nintendo Jelly Pop things, Lots of candy, The board game Clue, A new Memory Card 59(my other one is full!), Two SpongeBob Squarepants shirts, A long-sleeved T-shirt that says "Alien Abductee", $50, a cold, and a partridge in a pear tree!(not realy)
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2002, 12:21:52 AM »
You got a cold?
Anyway, I got a Steely Dan CD, some Yes CDs and tapes, Animal Crossing, Mario and Yoshi clip-on dudes, about $60 altogether from different sources, a really cool book called "High Score! The Illustrated History of Electronic Games", and some Peanut Butter Cups and Kit-Kat bars, an Orange, real nice soap, a candle, some more chocolate, a new sweatsuit (cozy), a couple Oz books (I only need one more to complete my collection!), a few other books, and other small various things! Whew!
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2002, 01:09:56 AM »
ooo! kewl. I got Suoer MArio Sunshine, Need For Speed, a telescope, new hamster cages for my hamsters and that it.

L is real 2041!
Don''t argue with an idiot. They will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2002, 02:46:50 PM »
i got a gameboy advance with super mario advance 3, harry potter, mario kart super circuit and 100 games in 1+ link cable+ magnifier+nokia 3310+ digital camera
 -------------------------
I''m a Mario Expert!!!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2002, 06:11:18 PM »
I got a bloody paper bag! Yay!

Seriously, I got a set of golf clubs (Left handed, of course), a TI-86 graph link (allows you to download programs from the Internet onto a TI-86 calculator, as well as from the calculator onto your computer.), a new watch, and a few other cool things.

No Mario games. However, using the TI-86 link cable, I DID download a Mario engine, complete with a level editor! This engine is most like SMB3. That is one of the coolest programs I have found. I've already made a few levels, some of which are VERY difficult. I plan to give them to my classmates and watch their frustrations of trying to beat my levels. (See, in school, everyone in my class was given a TI-86. Most of us use it for games)

It was a good Christmas.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2002, 11:03:01 PM »
Nevermind. My question was answered by reading your post again.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/28/2002 9:04:02 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2002, 11:19:25 PM »
I got(from my parents) a tiny RC car, a couple books, Metroid Fusion, and the Lego Robotics kit(marked "Santa" in my mom's handwriting).

Edited by - CashCrazed on 12/28/2002 9:19:54 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2002, 01:12:19 PM »
I got a Mario Party 4 and Wavebird Wireless controller combo, two LEGO Spybotics, Risk board game, the whole Super Mario Advance Series, Tribes 2, and Men in Black on DVD.

Edited by - Weed Digger on 12/29/2002 11:21:08 AM

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:14 PM »
Well, I got all I wanted, except the thing I wanted most: Peace and Happiness to the World.
 n/a

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2002, 09:12:08 PM »
The thing you people would care about is a Game Boy Advance, along with Metroid Fusion and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords.
Metroid was very good and my first time through time was 5:02 with item percent of 49.
Gotta find out if anybody I know has Four Swords. I thought it was just a mini-game, but it turned out to be more expansive than I expected!

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2002, 09:28:34 PM »
I have Metroid Fusion... the ROM, that is. I gotta work some before I accumulate enough extra money to get the physical cart, as well as MP4, a GBA-GCN link cable, e-Reader, a few more controllers for my GCN (my second one's Control Stick is screwed up, and my first one's rumble only works if you tilt it at an angle), and maybe preorder Zelda... and possibly Metroid Prime in there somwhere.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2002, 02:23:09 AM »
I got the new Nas CD, the 8Mile sountrack, Metroid Prime, a computer(A SHINY COMPUTER WITH A SCANNER, PRINTER AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!), a new Walkman, and some clothes money and thats about it. Oh yeah, and candy.

Is Metroid Fusion just a remake of super metroid or is it a new storyline and all that?

And Chupperson Weird, my dad's favourite band or whatever is Steely Dan. Just tellin you.

I'm a lefty too Insane Steve. Well actually, I'm right handed but I play all sports left handed. I heard that most leftys are left handed because they got whacked in the head when they were little. Did that happen to you?

Isn't a Ti-86 a calculator like a Ti-83? Because if it is, how the hell can you get SMB3 on a calculator. All you can do with those things is add, subtract, multiply, divide, make graphs, and make little pictures of little people with top hats >=D.

Edited by - *~*Stealth-LinK*~* on 12/30/2002 12:31:27 AM

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2002, 09:26:21 AM »
I just got Metroid Fusion yesterday, and no it is not a remake of Super Metroid, if it was, I'm sure they'd have called it Super Metroid, don't ya think?  Anyhoo, it's about viruses and stuff, and evil Samus kicks ass!

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2002, 08:07:49 PM »
I had a pretty good Christmas. I got lots of cool stuff, like Animal Crossing, Disney's Magical Quest for GBA, a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, a book about Disney cartoons, a scary stories book, the Monsters, Inc. DVD, a South Park DVD, and some other stuff I can't seem to remember. And my twin brother, whom which I share almost all of my games with, got Zelda Advance and Metriod Prime among other things. It was a good Christmas.

Print