Print

Author Topic: koopa kid theory  (Read 6306 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2003, 12:06:55 AM »
I mean, it makes everything more confusing than it already was.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2003, 11:51:46 PM »
Here's my theory:
I say all those Baby Bowsers/Koopa Kids (NOT the 7 Koopalings) are actually Bowser's clones. Bowser Jr. IS his son, but one that's geneticically altered a tad. (HE actually looks a little different from the others.

Ever seen Star Wars: Ep. 2?  It's probably kind of like that whole Jengo Fett thing and everything, only vise-versa on the son/clone genetic thing. This would also explain why they all look EXACTLY like Bowser when he was a kid, except Jr. who's a LITTLE different.

As for the Koopalings, they're a completely different issue.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2003, 10:45:50 PM »
Why is a theory even necessary regarding the Koopa kids?  Is procreation such a taboo Mario topic that it is inconceivable that Bowser may have fathered children?  I say, his private relations are none of our business, and we should just accept the fact that the koop kids have a mother somewhere, which we will probably never see.

I can't imagine that Bowser would be a very caring father, so he probably just abandoned the seven koopalings after they were defeated several times.  As for Bowser Junior and the mini-koopas that appear in the Mario Party games and SMS, they are probably just more of his children.  Being younger than the koopalings, it is understandable that they look very similar to each other (most babies look very similar to each other, especially to us, another species), and Bowser probably just didn't care enough anymore to give them names.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2003, 11:10:18 PM »
Bowser just doesn't seem like the type that would have actual kids. Plus, I mean, there had to be a mom, whom he apparently he doesn't give a rip about b/c of his obsession with the princess.

I say the Baby Bowsers are part of a mass clone militia, in order to assist Bowser in his world conquest (I mean, there's TONS of 'em altogether if you count the # of 'em in each game they're in. Plus they all look exactly the same. --And the same as what Bowser looked like as a baby. The Baby Bowsers AREN'T infants--you can tell by the way they talk.)
Jr. is his altered clone so Bowser can have someone to carry on his legacy.

As for the Koopalings...I won't give my theory away; it'll be revealed in my fanfic--if I ever get up to that part.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2003, 03:14:33 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/mrfrostbiteus/famtree.html

That should set things straight.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #2

"I`d attack you right now, but neither of us are wearing pants."

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2003, 03:41:19 PM »
thats Jango Fett....heck I know that and I havent even seen the movie yet...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2003, 05:01:29 PM »
Whoops. Typo. Heheh...sor-RY! :P

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2003, 11:00:37 PM »
Nicely done, frostbite.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2003, 11:11:39 PM »
Hmm... Intersting, frostbite. But who the heck is this "Lena Koopa"?

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2003, 11:49:00 PM »
She was obviously in a comic book.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2003, 11:55:44 PM »
Ooookaaaaay...

--------------------

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2003, 11:53:10 AM »
This is a hard question to answer. The games theirselves and the the cartoons/comics told about the Koopa Kids completely differently. I'm not even sure if there is a real factual answer.

Ironfoot
TMK Board Veteran
Posting since 2000
Though not posting very much @_@
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2003, 12:22:36 PM »
Okay ... this is getting complicated. Why not actually asking Nintendo themselves? At info@nintendo.com. (Can you use HTML on this board? I was going to make the e-mail a'mailto' HTML code but I'm not sure if ... you know.)

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2003, 12:32:52 PM »
No, you cannot use HTML on this board. ...Unless you happen to possess the secret "Powers." ...I'm not even gonna get into this discussion...

--------------------

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2003, 02:05:26 PM »
Oh, mittens. That's why when I typed YOUR TEXT HERE somewhere it didn't work. Oh, who gives a Jaffa Cake. Roll on the Koopa discussion.

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Print