Print

Author Topic: Waiting for Deezer to update Fan Art section....  (Read 13738 times)

« on: April 06, 2003, 11:36:49 AM »
I have 21 some files worhty of being in the Fan Art section, and am waiting for the message on the main page to say: "Finally updated the Fanart Section." What a joyous day that shall be!!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 12:48:45 PM »
I'm still waiting for the images section to be updated. What's the most recent game updated? Yoshi's Story, I think? (And I know he has images from SMS--I saw them in the news section back before the game came out.)

BTW, Deezer, I have a whole bunch of sprites I'm willing to donate to the Mariopedia, particularly from SMRPG. Just tell me what you need, and if I have it, I'll give it to you.
(BTW, how exactly would I be ABLE to give it to you? The files are saved to my computer, but aren't on the internet.) Email me, please.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2003, 02:58:31 PM »
Most e-mail writing things have an attach option where you can put things with your e-mails, like pictures, movies, music, sound effects and much more. Just look around when writing an e-mail.  

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2003, 03:09:05 PM »
Thanks. I figured it was something like that, but I've never attached a picture, etc., so I wasn't sure.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2003, 05:30:27 PM »
Okay, I just tested it by emailing to my other address. It works, and was so EASY! Thank you!

So, Deezer, should I email it to you, or to the mailbag? (Of course, tell me anything you need specifically; I don't know if you have any sprites that AREN'T in the Mariopedia. If you don't, I'll just fill in the missing sprites in it that I have.)

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2003, 11:57:21 PM »
I first told Deez in the Mailbag that I had Paper Mario sprites available, and he later e-mailed me regarding those. You could try just sending a message about having them to his e-mail address. Or you could wait to see if he replies on this topic. (If he doesn't, I can let him know through IM next time I see him online.)

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2003, 06:45:12 PM »
Thats a good idea! I think I'll do that!!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2003, 05:22:11 PM »
Well, I just beat Wind Waker, and have started working on WTMK. The fan art will most likely be next. Probably.

Sapphira: Thanks, but we've got all the SMRPG sprites already.

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2003, 05:49:59 PM »
Cool! I think can barely contain my excitement! EEEE!!!

Mama Mia! ''Samatta you?!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2003, 07:58:05 PM »
Okay, cool! Well, 'nuff said. I guess you don't need my help after all. If you need any help in the future, I'll see what I can do.

--------------------

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2003, 05:56:34 PM »
AHHHH!!! Deezer updated WTMK! Next is... wait for it.... FAN ART!!!!!!!!!!(Hopefully)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2003, 11:15:08 PM »
Hmm, perhaps I should send in the "Goomba Patrol" pic I did a while back...

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2003, 08:26:16 AM »
Sigh...I need a scanner to send in my artwork. I do mine on paper vs on the comp. Computer art--when using just Paint--makes it look so ameteur when you're an expert artist...
 What I'd really like to do is scan one of my drawings and inhance it on the comp. But alas...my beautiful Paint Shop Pro has vanished (lousy 30 day trial...then they take it away from you once you get hooked. So cruel...and 75 bucks.) Sigh... Hmm, maybe I should do what my good ol' sig says.

--------------------
If things don't go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/11/2003 7:30:00 AM

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2003, 02:35:29 PM »
I have some scans, plus some that I made on the computer, And I don't think these look like amature drawings. Once you see mine, you might wonder why I only had a "B" in art. Funny thing I think is my drawings look good on the computer with which I use my right hand to draw when drawing on paper, I'm a lefty. Funny thing, that. On another note: Who wants a sample set of my artwork? Really Cheap! FREE!! Plus its a zip so you get ta figure that out too.

Edited by - Dairy King on 4/11/2003 1:39:10 PM

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2003, 03:54:57 PM »
I'll buy.

My e-mail's in my profile.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print